Zaccaria Pinball - Future World (1978) Bugs & Feedback

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think I would like this table if it wasn't such a drainfest. Maybe make the outlane save post a little more bouncy so you occasionally get a ball to bounce back into the inlane (like Centaur).

night

May 18, 2012
At first sight it looked like a very fun table, but it turns out so frustrating hard that the constant ball drains suck all the fun out of it. Is this table in real life SO hard?
And the terrible physics and unwanted nudges caused by flippering really start to annoy me.. :(

1. physics update(!)
2. bugs update
3. deadzone or switch-off for nudging (PLEASE!)
4. more rubber bounch, too stiff.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Same opinion here, this table is no fun to play and personally the looks seem more ' digital ' to me, why dont take the time to make a table WORK perfect before releasing it ?,

i just dont understand why for instance the upper right bumper of EWF still doesnt function, while they had to spent time to this table fixing the other bug.

Take it slow and make Zaccaria the best collection ever !!!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Tables which are pretty balanced and fun to play are :

Shooting the Rapids,
Magic Castle,
Farfalla,
Blackbelt
Pinball Champ

night

May 18, 2012
I rater see all the love and dedication go to Zaccaria than to their other app Dirt Master. I am worried this might be the case. Zsolt hardly talks to it's users anymore, and with so many posts here on this forum it is easy to overlook our bug reports and issues. Ground control to major Zsolt! Please fix issues.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The lack of interaction from the developer also makes me worry if they're going to finish and get all 27 tables done eventually. I know that most of the best ones are done already but, if it looks like they won't be finishing all of them, they at least get Spooky and Space Shuttle done. I hope I'm completely wrong in this train of thought because I don't even know what the recourse is for companies that sell something as a whole to be relased in later installments but don't finish. Maybe this is happening elsewhere on the ios store and that's why Apple is stopping FarSight from selling season passes for a season that isn't completely released yet.

On the subject of Future World, anyone else notice that the sound effects are a$$ even for 1978 standards. They sound like a Tiger hand held game. Fortunately Zaccaria quickly improved.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
feel free to go and play your favourite BUGfest - tpa

Your post adds nothing to this discussion. Please refrain from posting needless shots at The Pinball Arcade...especially in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Your post adds nothing to this discussion. Please refrain from posting needless shots at The Pinball Arcade...especially in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

i just respond to another "TPA>Zaccaria" post in, so no need for overmoderating, cuz it starts to look like tendency here for some time already.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
i just respond to another "TPA>Zaccaria" post in, so no need for overmoderating, cuz it starts to look like tendency here for some time already.

It's not over-moderating...you clearly took a needless shot at The Pinball Arcade when the post you replied to never once mentioned that The Pinball Arcade was better than Zaccaria, so please refrain from attacking the moderation team and move on.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
It's not over-moderating...you clearly took a needless shot at The Pinball Arcade when the post you replied to never once mentioned that The Pinball Arcade was better than Zaccaria, so please refrain from attacking the moderation team and move on.

of course - not big fan to waste my time for useless debates

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
I quite like futureworld when it's been tamed a bit. Slingshots down, friction up. Still difficult to save an outlane drain, but outlanes not nearly as magnetic when the table is tuned. Could still use slightly more bounce on the outlane save posts though.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Future World it's a UNFINISHED work ! It's the ONLY table on Zaccaria that have NO SHADOWS on the the flippers and basically on the full table , that's why just looks like an HD Cartoon far from a realistic 70's classic table , compare with another tables and this table are out from the graphics quality and realism , also the metal structure around the table went back to marble style rock ! ..Flintstones pinball ? A.S.K should " in my opinion " FIX the all the bugs FIRST before release a new table , and would be FANTASTIC to your product and WE costumers if ALSO give to the first tables and the LAST ONE that realistic metal looking and trow alway that ROCK looking for life ! what's going on TPA cut half their product 2/1 and over double their price ! from ¥ 240 each table to ¥ 500 ! now A.S.K reduces the graphic quality ( no shadows on Future World LAST TABLE RELEASED till this post - and no polish on the metal part going back to Flintstones alike rock ?! ) disappoint with both ! I support both from day one and have all tables .... cause I do really like pinball and this 2 are the Best on IOS ... I lost my respect to the TPA$ team and hope don't loose for A.S.K ! Micro$oft RIP ...please don't go to the same road TPA it's Allred there $$$$ show respect for the gamers , you supporter as Sony Did and u gonna have a good feedback .

night

May 18, 2012
Future World it's a UNFINISHED work ! It's the ONLY table on Zaccaria that have NO SHADOWS on the the flippers and basically on the full table , that's why just looks like an HD Cartoon far from a realistic 70's classic table , compare with another tables and this table are out from the graphics quality and realism , also the metal structure around the table went back to marble style rock ! ..Flintstones pinball ? A.S.K should " in my opinion " FIX the all the bugs FIRST before release a new table , and would be FANTASTIC to your product and WE costumers if ALSO give to the first tables and the LAST ONE that realistic metal looking and trow alway that ROCK looking for life ! what's going on TPA cut half their product 2/1 and over double their price ! from ¥ 240 each table to ¥ 500 ! now A.S.K reduces the graphic quality ( no shadows on Future World LAST TABLE RELEASED till this post - and no polish on the metal part going back to Flintstones alike rock ?! ) disappoint with both ! I support both from day one and have all tables .... cause I do really like pinball and this 2 are the Best on IOS ... I lost my respect to the TPA$ team and hope don't loose for A.S.K ! Micro$oft RIP ...please don't go to the same road TPA it's Allred there $$$$ show respect for the gamers , you supporter as Sony Did and u gonna have a good feedback .

I think Future World looks not too bad but you are right about the shadows, especially the flipper shadows! I didn't notice it, but they are missing. Metal could look better. With the physics going backward, especially on this table, and the strong TPA releases, the gap between Zaccaria and TPA starts to become obvious. I really do hope they will fix Zaccaria and bring it to a higher level it deserves. As well as for us custommers, who took the risk and our trust in buying the gold pack.

btw, the standard Futureworld graphics setting are not that good, perhaps you like my settings: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4762-Zaccaria-graphics-settings (scroll all the way down)

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
And again, same issue like Fire Mountain and Space Shuttle: the 15 round dots light-row right under the drop targets (WORLD) gets lit once you shoot the drop-down targets, BUT it does reset back to nothing once you loose your ball, and thus it's pretty much impossible to finish the whole set of 15 because it it is not memorized in the Zaccaria app. No wonder why this table is so impossible to play.........

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.