When will we see the next PS4 release?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I thought we were going to get a release each month? Why the delay? It has been months now since the PS4 release and no new tables.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Check out the first page of Pin Wiz's locked news thread. FT and BR in March. Season 2 sometime in Q2 of 2014.

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Thanks! That means Table Pack 11-20 will be skipped and are planned to be released as a seperate Season Pack in Q2 2014? And if Yes, will it also be available as retail disc version?

Will all tables starting from pack 21 also coming out on the PS4 at the same or similar time as the PS3 version? - I ask because I don't want to spend money in another Season Pack (3) on PS3 if I can download it on PS4 instead. I play the Season Pack 2 tables which I bought all on PS3 until they will be released on PS4 and would probably get another discount if the PS4 version will be released. But I would pay more if I start to buy tables included in Season Pack 3 later if they will also coming out on PS4, because you need to buy ALL tables from 21-30 to get a discount later.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks! That means Table Pack 11-20 will be skipped and are planned to be released as a seperate Season Pack in Q2 2014? And if Yes, will it also be available as retail disc version?

Will all tables starting from pack 21 also coming out on the PS4 at the same or similar time as the PS3 version? - I ask because I don't want to spend money in another Season Pack (3) on PS3 if I can download it on PS4 instead. I play the Season Pack 2 tables which I bought all on PS3 until they will be released on PS4 and would probably get another discount if the PS4 version will be released. But I would pay more if I start to buy tables included in Season Pack 3 later if they will also coming out on PS4, because you need to buy ALL tables from 21-30 to get a discount later.

Yes, a few Season 3 tables will be released on the PS4 before Season 2 is released...no word on a retail disc version of Season 2 at the moment. No discount for Season 2 on the PS4 has been announced as of this post.

Season 3 table releases should be released on the PS3/PS Vita and PS4 around the same time frame, but releases on the exact same day are not guaranteed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts