season 1ball pack

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I´ts already available for PS4. I´ve got it. Have a look at the PSN.

It's not available in the NA store. There's the Star Trek ball pack and the TZ ball pack but no season one ball pack. If you go into the custom balls and click on it you'll see an option for season one ball pack but if you click on it you get a message saying that the content is not yet available.

I wonder why it would be available in EU but not NA store?

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
Thanks for the replies, its not in the NA PSN store like you said brake. But i also don't get that message about it not being available yet either. All i see are the default balls designs, the Star Trek balls and Twilight ball that i bought.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for the replies, its not in the NA PSN store like you said brake. But i also don't get that message about it not being available yet either. All i see are the default balls designs, the Star Trek balls and Twilight ball that i bought.

Hit the x button when you are on the select a ball option and you'll go to a new screen that says "season one ball pack". Hit the x button again and you'll get the not available yet message.

I meant brakel, gotta love spell checker.

No problem. I'll answer to brake or brakes. If Heretic keeps it up I'll probably soon answer to barkel.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
It seems like the EU store is more on the ball! I want that ball pack. Everyone knows about my passion for balls (of steel)!! :D Hey brakel what about brokel? :cool:

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
I have a Problem with the twilight-zone-ball. Got it on PSN for 99ct, but can´t activate it in TPA.
On PS4. When, trying to activate it in the menu, under Specials, it doesn´t download, as it does with the other special-balls in the past.

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
I followed those same steps and i got a message. Mine read, All custom ball packs are owned. That's all. Oh well I'll just have to play the waiting game until it's released.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts