Thanks Zolt for the Zaccaria Physics

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
( Personal Experiences )

Really tired of tweaking my custom physics settings which didnt bring me satisfying results i switched for the first time after the last update to simulation mode.

The last time i tried these settings ( some like two months ago ) the results urged me to start this longg proces of tweaking, trying to find satisfying results, which kept me busy till today.

I was surprised to experience a good and fairly realistic action on pretty much all tables ( except the Future World table ) switching to arcade and specially to simulation mode ( iphone 4s, ipad Mini, small ball, yellow flippers )

Two things do surprise me, i didnt notice a note informing that the physics engine was updated ( while the last update was about 300 mb telling that only the sound of clown and the bug of EWF was fixed ).

Second, when i copy exact the same setting of, for instance, arcade mode to my custom settings, the playing result is totally different, strange !!

I notice that the bug regarding the right upper bumper of EFW is not fixed, ( while time had to be spent to fix the other bug of this table ) and Future World needs physics tuning, as was already mentioned in other related bug posts.

Finally, Zolt, a big thanx for your dedication to this potentially number one retro pinball collection, take time and effort to convince everyone and especially the TPA players the quality and the looks of this great collection.

Looking forward to new releases and improvements !!

Thanx Eddie.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Edit, it also would be greatly appreciated by quite some ASK Pinball players around here, if the physics engine of the Art of Pinball collection is beiing updated.

And please an update of the steel ball, which currently acts like a pingpongball,

This collection deserves an update cause the looks of the tables is nice but lacks good performance of playing ( would be nice to upgrade to Zaccaria standards )

night

May 18, 2012
Best thing would be if Zsolt would share his email, so we can give him a monthly bug & issue list, plain and simple. I have a feeling many comments are now overlooked.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
No comments or posts from a.s.k anymore for quite some time, it would be a good excuse if they were working overtime on a big upcoming update fix for Zaccaria ; )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts