Questions on SS Wizard Mode

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
It says to use a weak shot to land in the secret passage, but everyime I try I always get a much harder shot so I haven't been able to get that goal. Also the beat the crate from the spider award I have gotten over 250k do I need to do the stiff-o-meter first? Thanks! ;)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The Beat the Crate wizard goal requires you to get 250K in a single shot off the Crate, which is done by timing a shot so that it impacts the Crate just as the Stiff-o-Meter is completely full.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
OK so after the Sitffy is full then I have to get the correct spider award then shoot the crate. Thank you.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
During Beat the Crate the Stiff-o-Meter will be moving up and down on its own. Where it is when a ball hits the Crate determines how many points you get. It's 25K per lit section, so to get 250K in one shot, it has to be completely full.

The actual progress of the Stiff-o-Meter in the wizard mode is irrelevant to Beat the Crate.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
OK thanks again...the way TPA has it explained you have to stop the spider wheel on beat the crate in wizard mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.