Hi folks.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
One middle aged pinball lover here. I have to say that I dind't even know that PHOF exists as TPA now. If I didn't get a tablet I would still playing PHOF on my aged PSP. Anyway, I'm glad that PHOF evolved in something so good and entertaining with so many new tables an that it somehow made pinball more popular again. It made me look arround to see if I can find some real tables to play but unfortunatelly, it's not so easy as it was in 199x when there was at least one machine in almost any bar. I managed to find some of those new Stern's but I would like to play something that I enjoyed as a kid.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I do, since David's Midnight Magic and Sagitarian but my favourite digital only table is Worms. But tablet and nudge are not exactly match made in heaven. And TPA doesn't run on linux. Yet. I really hope that announcement from last december will come true.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Explain please Baron?

Android has had Native controller support for about 6 months now.
You don't need root or special permissions with the latest gen controllers like Moga's or Nyko playpad's and others.
Once paired and connected, start TPA and you have the same controls as when playing TPA on a console, ie flippers on shoulder or triggers, full analogue nudging on left stick, and analogue plunge on the right stick.
It's pretty awesome, thanks to Ryan.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.