Request Please put back all samples and video into Scared Stiff's rom

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Specifically AFM and SS. I know they don't save. They don't save even if you just start a new game and not exit. But I have been hearing more samples from AFM the 2nd time around when the pro mode isn't even active and I just played SS on VP with nothing edited or any animations cut out and it's hilarious! I thought we were supposed to preserve pinball in the manner that it came? The default option for family mode is off. Why all the editing? Who's afraid of a T rating?! I don't think it's the pinball manufaturers. So basically I wasted 8 bucks for nothing. I thought roms were supposed to be unhacked? Doesn't taking out voice samples and animations fall under that category? What rating were the top 2 selling games of last year? They weren't E or T. Come on let us have some fun with the roms the way they are supposed to be played. It's not like it's the Sopranos. So I guess we'll never see Family Guy, South Park, or Sopranos(which isn't too good anyways IMO). Thank you.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
We'll see them in After Dark! :D

BUt we won't because theres no point them doing those tables again just to provide family mode turned off. So if you dont buy the pro packs then you have no option to turn family mode off. It really should be off by default.

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
BUt we won't because theres no point them doing those tables again just to provide family mode turned off. So if you dont buy the pro packs then you have no option to turn family mode off. It really should be off by default.
Yeah I agree, let's face it, the bits they cut out are not that risky either. I mean that kids these days are no angels and have spoken/ heard a hell of a lot worse than what they chop out.
Even Sopranos pin that says FxxK a lot is not even that bad to listen too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts