Request Challenge Mode

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I am sorry if this has been posted before, but a quick search did not turn up any results. One feature that I loved in PHoF: Williams Collection was the Williams Challenge mode where you would progressively play through each of the tables having to meet a scoring goal before moving on. Depending on how you scored on the table you would get a certain number of points that would then be totaled up if you managed to get through all of the tables. Will we ever see something like this in any future updates of The Pinball Arcade?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Bringing his thread back from the dead. I would love a challenge mode. Maybe have the challenge mode set up for 10 pins and then change up the pins included in the challenge mode every few months. I would actually prefer this to tournaments. Keeps you playing all the tables but without the time deadlines and bogus scores of a tournament.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I would like challenge mode a lot too. Or a random table select feature. There are so many tables in TPA now, I can't decide which one to play. I would like it if the game decided for me.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
This is one of my biggest pet peeves with Tpa. the guys l play with all love the challenge and local tourney modes. Hate they are not available anymore.

Bring Back local tourneys and some form of the Challenge!

After the mega PS3 Patch & Update, of course!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts