3 tables listed for March

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't know how they're gonna get BK2K in there but there are 3 tables listed for the PS4 for March! :cool:

This should be interesting...could be the first two from season 3 and maybe one from season 2, T2 would make sense since they only have it available for 2 years from when it came out and they should make that a priority release. Or maybe it has BK2K.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just took a look on PiN WiZ's front page.

I am no longer updating or moderating the forum, but I will leave you with these final release time frame corrections :

Table Pack #23 (Black Knight 2000) should be available on PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) in early May.

Table Pack #24 (....) should be available on PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) by mid May.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
And when will we see Black Rose and Fish tales on the PS4?
Still waiting for further information...

Thanks.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
And when will we see Black Rose and Fish tales on the PS4?
Still waiting for further information...

Thanks.

Ok...one more. Fish Tales and Black Rose should hit the PS4 late March to early April...a few weeks after they hit the PS3/PS Vita which should be early and mid March respectively.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks guys, but I'd rather everyone stay focused on pinball and continue to enjoy this wonderful community we've all built together. :)

Feb 19, 2014
The third table would most definitely have to be T2 then, as everything else from Season 2 is in 2-packs.

Awesome! I'm getting a PS4 in March alongside Metal Gear 5 having Season 1, Black Rose, Fish Tales, and T2 is going to be amazing on the big screen. Can't wait.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
PiN WIZ you did a great job! Now I guess we'll be in the dark? They should've paid him to be the PR guy and they should re-imburse Gordon for this great site. Just my 2 cents.

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
There will need to be a new ps4 patch before the new tables can work, right? I hope that fixes the audio issues and vibration. The sound is so bad that I literally can't play more than a few minutes before I need to close TPA.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thank you all for the kind words...wish I still had the extra time to continue updating the forum, but my personal life has taken up most of my free time now.

Members online

Members online