PS4 Trophys

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
How well are you going with trophy completion at this point?

I sitting at 78% overall, with a few easy ones to get (I'm leaving my favorite tables for last).

PS it's also a heads up to add me on to your friends list! I got excited about getting more trophies once I compared myself to others.

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Well I am not the most coordinated guy so the only two fully completed wizard modes are BOP and Gorgar. I also can't even get Rudy's skillshot on the standard goals and I need to beat the video mode on Star Trek to get to wizard for these. I despise Black Hole, so I never play it.

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
How well are you going with trophy completion at this point?

I sitting at 78% overall, with a few easy ones to get (I'm leaving my favorite tables for last).

PS it's also a heads up to add me on to your friends list! I got excited about getting more trophies once I compared myself to others.
Don't rub it in buddy, gonna give TPA a really good smash soon.
The race is on to 100% ;)

OmegaDef

Jan 30, 2014
I got 100%. I had TPA on PS3 and held back on getting all the goals because I knew I'd just do them again on PS4. I also held back on buying any tables other than season 1 (except T2 and Champion Pub), for the same reason. I can't wait to start attacking goals on the upcoming tables. I enjoy getting high scores, but the real fun for me in TPA is learning to reach the seemingly unattainable wizard goals.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Trophies eh? Hmm, well can't get the big shot 250k one, star trek video mode standard goal or fun house skill shot. I'll double check and post back.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
68%
WiKnight, complete on totan, Black Knight, creature, elvira PM, gorgar, gofers, black hole .
Standard complete on afm, big shot, (Yuk), bride, cv, genie, hd, mm, mb, Ripley, elvira SS, taxi, theatre, and tz.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Trophies eh? Hmm, well can't get the big shot 250k one, star trek video mode standard goal or fun house skill shot. I'll double check and post back.

Big shot is just patience and learning all the subtle nudging. Took me about 1hr to do all the goals on it.

Star Trek video mode is fairly easy... LLRRLLRLLL is the path through the tunnel. Should only take you 4-5 attempts to remember them all and know where the mines are. I don't bother going for the 10mil bonus's because I forget pretty easily.

Fun-house skill shot is about nudging it when your thereabouts to Rudys hideout.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well I am not the most coordinated guy so the only two fully completed wizard modes are BOP and Gorgar. I also can't even get Rudy's skillshot on the standard goals and I need to beat the video mode on Star Trek to get to wizard for these. I despise Black Hole, so I never play it.

I used to agree with you on BH, but the more I played it the more I liked it.

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
What are and how do you collect the hidden trophies?
Dumpstar and I ( TheFatOldSurfer ) are having a race to get 100% before the next tables. Anyone want to join the fun?
Send an invite as friend.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
What are and how do you collect the hidden trophies?
Dumpstar and I ( TheFatOldSurfer ) are having a race to get 100% before the next tables. Anyone want to join the fun?
Send an invite as friend.

Are there hidden trophies? I didn't think there were. Just the top 5 score, standard goals, wizard goals trophies for each table.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I've been sitting at 73% since the middle of Jan. I haven't played it really. I needed a break.

Oh and I agree about BH. I hated it on the PS3, but for some odd reason....the PS4 version was extremely easy. Heck I was the 2nd in the world to earn the wizard trophy. Now I want to work on MB and finally finish Scared Stiff. I'm missing one goal on that table. The secret passage goal. I've been trying since the game released to get it. Genie is going to be, by far, thee hardest wizard trophy to get for me. 3 million on that table seems like a dream. ER777 gets the goals pretty easy. I'm jelly of him. Hahahaha

Feel free to add me guys/gals. I like to look at other's percentages and compare them as well. It motivates me to do better when someone has a higher or about the same percentage as I do.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Does anyone know if the PS4 trophy situation will be the same as with the PS3 where the trophies will die off at around 97 or so?

I really wish they would just make each season it's own game, like with TellTaleGames' The Walking Dead. Then it would be a non-issue.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I'm not sure if the trophies are capped this time around. However, I'm almost positive that the cap ceiling would/should be much higher on the PS4. Still, I wish I had something more concrete to tell you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts