Pokemon Pinball

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I played both the original with the built in rumble pack and the GBA version. They were both fantastic games and really managed to blend Pokemon and pinball together perfectly. I was really hoping for a third one to be released on the DS, but instead we got the Metroid pinball game which was decent, but no where near as good as the Pokemon Pinball games were.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Loved both Metroid Pinball and the Pokemon Pinballs. Can't remember which, but some of the Pokemon tables just went on forever - way to easy to just keep lighting ball saver over and over.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I was surprised to find out that Sonic Pinball Party was from the same developers as the Pokemon Pinball games, Jupiter. That one is pretty fun, though the saver on the Nights table is a bit too generous. There's also a JP only GBC game designed by Jupiter, Super Robot Pinball, that looks like it plays similar to Pokemon Pinball. If I find that game for a decent price, I might pick it up (I love how there is no region protection on GB, GBC, GBA, and pre DSi DS games).

Last edited:

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Didn't like the first one but Ruby/Sapphire was good. I actually like it more than Metroid Pinball. I don't normally like video-gamey pinball either. It sucks there hasn't been any since though.

Members online

Members online