PS4 Version has eliminated my iOS Play

Spike Forehand

May 14, 2013
Anyone else just unwilling to play TPA on iOS after getting used to the PS4 version?

I've gotten so used to the timing and smoothness on PS4, that I don't even want to play the game on my ipad 2.

Please can we have Season 2 soon.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I don't enjoy TPA on IOS nearly as much as on my HDTV! Nothing beats the gameplay on PS4 right now! I only use IOS to get a preview of tables yet to be released on PS4. IOS screen is too small for my tastes. I will have some catching up to do when PS3 mega patch is released April 1st, hope thats not a April fools joke! Hope FS will have a great Kickstarter in near future!

Feb 19, 2014
Anyone else just unwilling to play TPA on iOS after getting used to the PS4 version?

I've gotten so used to the timing and smoothness on PS4, that I don't even want to play the game on my ipad 2.

Please can we have Season 2 soon.

Absolutely. I can't go back now.

Still nice to have pinball on the go, but as for when I'm at my place I'll always play on ps4.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Not really for me - I haven't really played TPA on PS4 that much because it requires me to get it all set up and working and then it's in front of the TV. My iPad is beside my bed and I can play a few games before going to sleep or out and about...

Feb 19, 2014
Not really for me - I haven't really played TPA on PS4 that much because it requires me to get it all set up and working and then it's in front of the TV. My iPad is beside my bed and I can play a few games before going to sleep or out and about...

??

For me it's picking up the controller and pressing the power button.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

I keep my PS4 setup and ready to play.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I've hardly touched the ps4 version. When it's been patched and the sound fixed I will but I still don't think it'll get as much play as my iPad.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
??

For me it's picking up the controller and pressing the power button.

I was thinking the same thing.

I play a lot less on my tablet/phone since the steam version came out but they still get a fair amount of play.
Starters, they don't have challenge mode on Steam yet, betas come out first for Android (N/A for most iOS users I suppose), and unless something's changed and they've improved shake nudging for iOS, that would have been a huge factor, but on my current phone tablet, shake nudging is sensitive and instantaneous, even if I'm missing up/down.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
shake nudging is sensitive and instantaneous, even if I'm missing up/down.

I keep asking for this. Tried both Facebook and support in the last week.
I've really taken to shake nudge on the old N7.
I'd sooner have up and diaganols personally though. Been playing CV a fair bit recently.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Honestly, I think a hybrid touch/shake nudge would be awesome. Shake for side to side and a touch zone between the flippers for upward nudging. I know they were having trouble with the accelerometer registering properly as the tablet changes orientation.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Cabinet is my choice these days. That's why I want to see improvements with cab. PS4 is great, I love it. But I find myself going to the cab more often now.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Cabinet is my choice these days. That's why I want to see improvements with cab. PS4 is great, I love it. But I find myself going to the cab more often now.

Oh when they release a full cab version, and people start putting plans and part lists here, that will become my go to platform of choice. I would love to build a mini cab that works like a real pinball.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I keep my PS4 setup and ready to play.

Yeah, space considerations and 4 consoles mean I can't really do that so it's all shuffling the various consoles around. That and playing the big HDTV requires sitting on the couch rather than lying down on the bed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts