How far behind wil we get?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Jesus we are like a season and a half behind and there's no concrete evidence of actual release dates for anything. This just plain rocks! :p

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
You also have the nicest looking game by far. Have some patience, it's a pinball game not an organ transplant

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
You'll get some season 3 tables soon and only a couple months away from all of season 2 I imagine.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I went into the PS4 version figuring we wouldn't see any tables for a long time, since I thought they'd wait to do all of season 2 before we saw any of season 3. So I wasn't even really gonna expect any further tables for like 6 months. : P Looks like we may get some sooner than that, so, neat.

Feb 19, 2014
Jesus we are like a season and a half behind and there's no concrete evidence of actual release dates for anything. This just plain rocks! :p

The answer is not far at all.

Were a week or two away from Fish Tales, Black Rose, and T2.

Console takes a little longer. That's just how it goes. After those 3 they'll probably release Season 2 as a whole, then Black Knight 2000, Who Dunnit, and High Speed shortly after that.

Console is 3 months or so behind mobile and PC. Nothing has changed it's been like this since 2012

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The answer is not far at all.

Were a week or two away from Fish Tales, Black Rose, and T2.

Console takes a little longer. That's just how it goes. After those 3 they'll probably release Season 2 as a whole, then Black Knight 2000, Who Dunnit, and High Speed shortly after that.

Console is 3 months or so behind mobile and PC. Nothing has changed it's been like this since 2012

T2 is not confirmed. I believe I may have started it when I suggested that was the table that made most sense to release since they have a very limited time for it but it was not confirmed.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just be patient, ps4 is amazing. should be soon.i use my pc as my main player because in a few months it will be on a par with my ps4. once there on par it doesn`t matter which one you use.i got my ps4 disc today,the thing I like about the disc is you can play challenges. 1. season 1 challenge all 22 tables 2.bally challenge 7 tables 3. Williams challenge 10 tables 4. gottlieb & stern challenge 5 tables LOVE IT !!! :)

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
You also have the nicest looking game by far. Have some patience, it's a pinball game not an organ transplant
What a stupid analogy.
What! It isn't an organ transplant, der.
I bought a ps4 based on the CV demo the store was running and expect a little more than what is currently available, especially after a few months have passed.
,more table, YES. new heart and lungs NO. :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
What a stupid analogy.
What! It isn't an organ transplant, der.
I bought a ps4 based on the CV demo the store was running and expect a little more than what is currently available, especially after a few months have passed.
,more table, YES. new heart and lungs NO. :)

It wasn't an analogy for starters. It was a statement on the urgency placed on a damn video game.

Oldskool1969

Jul 25, 2013
No urgency mate. Disgruntlement only, expressing a view/feeling. You tried to make the comparison with organ donation, which is a good thing by the way and everyone should donate.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if people who sign their organ donor cards get worse care by paramedics when there's demand though.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Just signed up to be an organ donor. Not something i was planning on doing. Had to sign a living will, figured why not donate if something bad happens.

Feb 19, 2014
T2 is not confirmed. I believe I may have started it when I suggested that was the table that made most sense to release since they have a very limited time for it but it was not confirmed.

If there are 3 tables and two of them are Fish Tales and Black Rose, what could the 3rd possibly be? If it was Black Knight 2000 they would just say Black Knight 2000, I think. I highly doubt it would be Dr. Dude and Firepower, logically it's T2 because they will want to get that out ASAP as it can only be sold for a set period of time.

It may not be officially confirmed but logically what else could it be?

-edit- can't be Dr Dude cause that's a two pack. It's either T2 or Black Knight 2000

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah, they may want to boost T2 up a bit in priority if it's on a limited time schedule.

A) It's a big-name table and the sooner FarSight gets it out there, the sooner they can make money off of it.

B) As a donor who is owed a copy of the table on the format of my choice, the PS4 was my format of choice, so I'll be pretty upset if I don't get to play it on there.

I'm not freaking out or worrying, mind you. I've been pretty patient, thus far. Just kind of surprised that there has been NOTHING in the way of additional tables and content for the PS4. I would've thought they would focus on that and let the smaller formats suffer, but it's been the other way around.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I thought the three table news was an error and it's only two tables coming out. Didn't Pinwiz clarify that at some point?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Those dates where for the PS3. PW said that the PS4 would be a couple of weeks behind each release the PS3 has. So I am guessing June as they have taken on yet another platform and don't have the manpower to do it. Oh well.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Pin wiz also guesses a lot. No definite there, see his other posts. Who really knows- NO NONE!

Pretty sure you're wrong about that. His info was always too precise and too accurate to be guesses.

In this particular case, it looks like there's been a push-back or two by FarSight on what they thought were their original dates. Yesterday on FB they said, regarding Fish Tales (Season 1 table 1):

The Pinball Arcade it's being tested right now, we plan on submitting within the next week.

so that probably means it's still what, at least three weeks out?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.