Is most running Pinball Arcade on mobile phones and tablets?

What platforms do you run Pinball arcade on primarily

• PC

Votes: 38 27.5%
  • consoles

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • mobile phones/pads

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • mobile phones/pads <=> PC/consoles

Votes: 12 8.7%

• Total voters

hawk

Mar 1, 2014
Mobile devices are very popular these days. It's the same for Facebook and Twitter. There is a high probability that this is the most popular platform for this game

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
started on Xbox, then went to Nexus 7 tablet and now play on PC. When you get used to playing on the big screen its tricky going back to the smaller screens. Still play on tablet casually but phone (Galaxy S3) is just too small.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I play on iPads and iPod Touch when I play The Pinball Arcade. I think it would be weird playing it on a console or computer although the majority of super high scores are done on those.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Right know I run it on my IPad 3, but once they fix the Playstation 4 sounds and other problems, it will be on my PS4. But I will still play it a lot on my IPad 3, until I need a lighting fix, can't wait for Season 2 and 3 on the Playstation 4.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
when you use a 55 inch tv why would you go back to a small screen !!! :) I`m saving at the moment to upgrade to a 84 inch tv,should take me about 2 years to save the money. :cool:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Started on my Xbox 360 and moved over to my iPad. I'll keep playing on my tablet,and either upgrade my PC to play on Steam,or the newly announced Xbox One.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
when you use a 55 inch tv why would you go back to a small screen !!! :) I`m saving at the moment to upgrade to a 84 inch tv,should take me about 2 years to save the money. :cool:

Party at Wolfson's house!!

And I play on an iPad. You that play on phones are better humans than I.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

With the way prices keep dropping you should be able to get one in half the time. My parents just got a 60" TV for less than the 47" one I got only 2 years ago!

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I have it on both iPad and the PS3 but I play it on the iPad 95% of the time because my ipad is always right there at my side. Plus I prefer the portrait views on the iPad.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I discovered the game on android.
I play most on my note 10.1, I think portrait mode is great for pinball.
Sometimes I play on my S3 when I'm on break at work but it is less enjoyable on a small screen...
I love the pc version, the graphics and all are great but it's not the samz feeling.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Started on Android phone, bought an Xbox360 (that went well), then bought an Android tablet and am happy with that personally.

If I had the money, I'd get a decent pc and have a portrait monitor, but I don't, and my tablet has 2 other big benefits... Firstly it's portable, I get most of my playtime on work breaks or whilst travelling. Secondly I can play whilst the family hog our other media stuff. Can't get on the Xbox or TV for Disney Infinity these days.

Throw in that Android now has native controller and analogue nudge. It's just a great format for TPA (and emulators) which is all I play.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012

because i can't lug my living room TV to the bathroom, bedroom, doctors office, five guys, etc.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
because i can't lug my living room TV to the bathroom, bedroom, doctors office, five guys, etc.

Most of those places should have decent TV's available. Just hook your system up and go for it! It's better than the Maury Povich show in the doctor's office that's always on.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I prefer playing on PS3 because of the large screen TV. Also, I prefer playing with a DualShock controller as opposed to the 360 controller I use on the PC. I've played on iPad 3 and iPhone 5S, but the phone is too small and I don't care for flipping by using my thumbs! People talk about lag, but I have human lag in the time it takes for my thumb to react and push the screen as opposed to pushing a button.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Was mainly playing on my iPad but once it came out on PC I'm basically playing it on that all the time for any serious play. The nudging is a lot easier to pull off and that makes a world of difference. I still play TPA on the mobile when I take the train or if I'm waiting anywhere. But for serious play its PC only.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts