Android - Request Android Graphics Issues

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
pin3.png

I am loving TPA on my iphone 4 and Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet but what is up with the graphics on the android version?
The bumpers on Black Hole look like octagons!

Obviously Farsight wants to be compatible with as many devices as possible but it would be great if they released versions down the road that are optimized for more powerful android hardware.

What say you Ryan?

N

Nik Barbour

I like to play on the move, so want this to work on a smartphone personally.
Don't over complicate something that works and I think looks good too!
I don't like the play view in landscape, and prefer the detail in portrait even though it's harder to hold the phone.
do you still get the same in portrait - I hadn't noticed it?

N

Nik Barbour

Been playing Black Hole again - can't concentrate now for looking at the octagonal bumpers!
The one on the lower level is the worst. Hadn't noticed before!
Cheers ND3G!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I don't think Farsight should do anything to lower compatibility, maybe just release a second android version ie. Pinball Arcade THD, or similar.

I assume they will release a HD version when the ipad 3 comes out.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
For Android its a complicated issue. What we plan to try in the future is to give users the ability to upgrade to a higher res package, but we were doing our best to make the game widely compatible on as many devices as we could for the launch. A hard task indeed!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Completely understandable Ryan.

I am sure you have been run ragged since launch (probably long before that) getting the android version running smoothly, and your efforts are greatly appreciated. There is only what, 10,000 different combinations of android hardware?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts