Pinball Nut From England Saying Hello!!!

Banditboy67

Mar 30, 2014
Hi all,
Just saying hello to everyone!!
My name is John and I live in South Yorkshire, England..
I've not got a pinball at the moment but I once had a Williams Jokerz in 1995 but reluctantly had to sell when we had our first child because of room issues :(

I dropped on this forum when I downloaded Arcade pack one onto my ipad of which I'm blown away with the quality of the game play :cool:
My favourite is CFTBL but all the others are great too, I was really hoping to find The Addams Family included???

Anyone know if this has any chance of been emulated?

Regards
John

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

Jokerz is a great pin. Must've been nice to own that one. As for The Addam's Family, there's certainly a chance. It's #1 on Farsight's radar, but licensing is the only roadblock.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Hi John -South Yorkshire pinball fan here also.whereabouts are you? I live in Rotherham but am from Sheffield. Loved playing pinball around Sheffield and Doncaster(where i worked) back in the late 80s early 90s. Not played a real table in ages and get my fix from TPA.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
hello. welcome. i never played that pin, actually. i grew up on the addams family pin, tho. i want it too, and i really like TPA; hey look, already things in common, we're going to be great pals. XD

Banditboy67

Mar 30, 2014
Hi John -South Yorkshire pinball fan here also.whereabouts are you? I live in Rotherham but am from Sheffield. Loved playing pinball around Sheffield and Doncaster(where i worked) back in the late 80s early 90s. Not played a real table in ages and get my fix from TPA.

I live in Wombwell Martin.....

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Small world John! CFTBL also a favourite of mine.Used to play it in a pub in Doncaster town centre.Do you play any tables in the area anywhere?

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Hello and welcome! I'm a little behind stopping by the new guys, but I think you'll find this forum a lot of FUN! And in case you didn't know, The Addams Family will be a Kickstarter project for this summer. I think many people are gonna be happy!

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
welcome John, you won't be without a real pin of your own for long. most people i know go from 1 to 5 in a year or two, they're like money in the bank as they are climbing at 10% a year or sometimes a lot more. i've bought a few that were £2500+, and a few that were £400-600, and all of them are bloody great fun.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey John!

Nice to meet you! We're glad to have you on the forums, and I hope you are enjoying the pinball arcade! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts