pc release?

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
with the impending release of the pc version rapidly approaching.
as far as i can tell from all the forum and facebook posts it should be in june or july.

why is it there is no talk of the pc version or features or really anything.

not even a teaser video.

starting to think this pc version is just a farce

Johnnydoe

Mar 28, 2012
I agree. They said may month from the start. Since then all have been silent. Is Steam the one holding this release back? If so, thats really disappointing.
But I think that farsight should come up with a date or at least some info regarding the pc version so that we the pc owners(100%?) won't have to wait indefinitely for small tidbits of info. Its really annoying and doesn't make me want to spend money on this.
Ok, so all the negativity out of the way I have to say that farsight is doing a bang up job preserving all the tables. Only wish they had a public relations guy that could inform everyone of their progress on the various platforms.

Rant over.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
What about gog.com? They do new releases as well now and I love how they have helped promote both Carmageddon and the new Tex Murphy game kickstarters. Seems like they are some good guys =)

Void

May 27, 2012
Two weeks ago there was post on facebook: "Things are looking good for the PC version! We hope to make an announcement about this soon."
I hope FarSight soon is not like Blizzard soon and that we get some details this time.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I would rather they keep quiet until they have news. By the way unclewilly, are you ever going to up your vpforums avatar here. It's epic

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
With the endless delays I would consider it luck if we see it before Christmas. Not optimistic about it at all and I don't understand all that talk about they want it to look good but it isn't yet and looking for a distributor and stuff...In the beginning they said it could be deployed simultaneously on multiple platforms. So what hardware are they designing the game on? Shouldn't they be able to test it and run it first on PCs? Finally, there are alternatives to Steam, but every developer is obsessed with steam, steam, steam....
Please.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
With the endless delays I would consider it luck if we see it before Christmas. Not optimistic about it at all and I don't understand all that talk about they want it to look good but it isn't yet and looking for a distributor and stuff...In the beginning they said it could be deployed simultaneously on multiple platforms. So what hardware are they designing the game on? Shouldn't they be able to test it and run it first on PCs? Finally, there are alternatives to Steam, but every developer is obsessed with steam, steam, steam....
Please.

Bobby stated that the Xbox 360 was the main platform used for development.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Maybe Bobby was referring to using the Xbox 360 to tweak the physics on each table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.