Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.2

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey pinball fans!

It's been a while we checked this forum, make a post or comment. Of course this doesn't mean we will not continue development of Zaccaria Pinball, but you have some unexpected difficulties sometimes when you don't expect on it.

The point is that development continues and we have sent update v2.2 to Apple for review today. It includes 3 new pinball tables (Space Shuttle, Fire Mountain and Winter Sports), check the attached pictures. As well as we have made some graphic tweak.

One of the causes of slower development time is the rarest Zaccaria table you work on the more difficult to get necessary materials for that table.

I want you to understand that all the Zaccaria pinball tables will be done and included, as we promised. What we need is a little patience sometimes. Thank you!

As you can see on the pictures, we have made some fine-tuning on light effects. Space Shuttle and Fire Mountain have day light, Winter Sports has night light. The other tables got this tweak.

10154051_692533884122852_96984181_n.png
10153676_692533887456185_1407788307_n.png
1661209_692533880789519_2070757822_n.png

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
very nice surprise! 3 new tables is awesome. I have to ask though, any fixes for issues on older tables? The one way gate that's missing on my personal favorite table - Black Belt??

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Zsolt. Space Shuttle looks especially great. Definitely worth the wait if you are going to bomb us with three pins.

night

May 18, 2012
Wow! Space Shuttle(!!!) and Fire Mountain looks awesome. 3 Tables, that's indeed worth the wait. Great to hear form you again Zsolt, please visit us more often so that we don't have to worry so much. :) But really, check this place more often, we love to give feedback and help to make Zaccaria even better. I hope we can see some physic tweaks and bug fixes in the near future..

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Thank you for the news Zolt and yes indeed those tables look real good, i guess me and quite some others would like to know if there might be any bug fixes and performance tweaks included ?

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I think Zaccaria pinball tables are absolutely beautiful. I have all the pinball arcade tables but find myself coming back to Zaccaria. The only thing I could complain about is the flippers and bumpers need more power and the ball seems a little heavy. So glad to see the new tables great job!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
So as far as i'm concernt till now everyone likes the tables, the new ones included, graphically and likes to see performance tweaks technically ?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Would be great to stay in touch with A.S.K to make this collection really rock, cause it has so much potential !!!!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Nice graphics update!
I used to set the environment colors to a blue tone to make the pure white lightmap effects feel a bit warmer. With the warmer color temperature of the lightmap this looks even better.

I hope iPad 1 is still supported?

(Is the 3rd flipper missing in the 'Winter Sports' Screenshot? IPDB reference )

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Winter Sports should have a third flipper on the right side. The pic is kind of dark, but I don't see one either.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Winter Sports should have a third flipper on the right side. The pic is kind of dark, but I don't see one either.
OMG, you are right! That missing flipper will be added by a quick update (2.2.1) as soon as v2.2 update has been available.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Change list of update v2.2:

- ADDED 3 new pinball tables: FIRE MOUNTAIN, SPACE SHUTTLE and WINTER SPORTS

- EARTH WIND FIRE
Fixed wrecked mushroom-shaped bumper

- BLACKBELT
Added a missing gate at left upper lane

- TWEAKED light effects

- UPDATED arts of pinball boxes

KNOWN ISSUE
There is a missing flipper on Winter Sports that will be added in the next quick update (v2.2.1)!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.