What is the point of posting a high score to Facebook?!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I tried it last night because I thought I had a decent Black Hole score, but when it posted to my FB page it gave no details whatsoever!
pinarcadehigh.png

I figured it might show more detail when you click it, but no. It just sends you to the website.
This seems extremely pointless to me.
It might as well just say "Wow! Matt just played something on a certain game console and he GOT A SCORE!"

Is this a bug or has it always posted scores with no mention of the actual table it was scored on?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Last time i checked it always had the table mentioned as well.

The facebook posting is mostly to collect data for the leaderboards, so maybe the post contains hidden data that updates your leaderboard position? Still would be nice to show the actual score for those goups of friends playing tpa together.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Last time i checked it always had the table mentioned as well.

The facebook posting is mostly to collect data for the leaderboards, so maybe the post contains hidden data that updates your leaderboard position? Still would be nice to show the actual score for those goups of friends playing tpa together.

Yeah, you're right. The first time I posted a high score from my PS3 to Facebook it showed the game title (and IIRC) a logo from the game, Theater of Magic, along with the high score. I thought that was pretty cool, but my scores from Black Hole could have been from any table.

I don't know if it's just this table or what since I haven't had it ask me if I want to post a high score to FB. Maybe it only does this when you beat your last top Leaderboard score. I don;t know...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.