iOS - Request Please Don't Make Me Pay Twice

Zaine

Jun 1, 2012
Hello all,

New member, really loving Pinball Arcade. Thanks FarSight. My question is i've already paid for Pinball Arcade for my iPad and all the tables. I don't mind paying for the App again on my iPhone, but will i have to pay for the tables again?

PS... I've also just donated to the KickStarter project, i really want to see Star Trek:TNG come to Pinball Arcade.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
If your Iphone has the same Apple account as your Ipad, you can just download the tables again. I have all tables on both my Ipad and Iphone and only paid for them once.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
You don't have to pay again, just make sure you install the same version, i.e. free version or paid version and download the tables again. As long as both devices are on the same itunes account and you install the same version you won't be charged again. I stress make sure its the same version because some people have managed to install both version and ended up paying twice for the tables. Farsight have admitted that they screwed up with the 2 very similar releases and in hindsight should have done it differently.

Last edited:

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
You don't have to pay again, just make sure you install the same version[...]

It's easy to tell the difference, as the one you've already purchased will have an Install button instead of a Buy button.

To be extra super sure, just find it in the Purchased section of the App Store app, or add it to your device via the Applications tab of iTunes.

Once it's installed, it will ask you if you want to restore your purchases. Just say "yes"!

Vercingetorix

Mar 12, 2012
I have all the tables installed on my iPhone, my iPad, my wife's iPad, and my kid's iPod Touch. And they all get played. Love the iOS account-centered model for purchases.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts