Gorgar and Monster videos of real tables

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Just so you guys/gals get the idea what the tables are about. We haven't seen a trailer of the new tables yet. They only announced them

http://vimeo.com/20994123 Monster Bash.

http://vimeo.com/32355389 Gorgar

Monster bash looks interesting. Gorgar nor so much. Looks too generic but I have to play it for myself when or if we get the console release at anytime. Right now I'm still waiting om DLC #1. If DLC #2 comes with even better.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Monster Bash (based on my experiences with the VP version) is much like TOM and MM, in that it has a deep, challenging rule set, but is also easy for new players to pick up and have a good time with. I also like how it has two wizard modes - one for collecting all the monsters (playing each monster's feature) and one for collecting all their instruments (successfully completing each monster's feature).
Gorgar has a cool voice and heartbeat, but it's an early SS table, and there's only so much they could do back then.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Monster Bash (based on my experiences with the VP version) is much like TOM and MM, in that it has a deep, challenging rule set, but is also easy for new players to pick up and have a good time with. I also like how it has two wizard modes - one for collecting all the monsters (playing each monster's feature) and one for collecting all their instruments (successfully completing each monster's feature).
Gorgar has a cool voice and heartbeat, but it's an early SS table, and there's only so much they could do back then.

All true I've played those games back then. Meteor, Space Shuttle, Frontier My favorite table in the 80's. but I just don't see me playing these tables again even in a pinball sim (other than the announced tables for TPA Funhouse, Taxi, Black Knight) when there is so many more interesting tables created by Zen. TPA is really a great game I still like TOM, ripley's, and hopefully Medieval Madness, and Fun-house can deliver some good Pinball simulation. As it is I find that I'm playing Zen more. To me it's visually more appealing. Still looking forward to DLC #1-3

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts