Zaccaria Pinball - Fire Mountain (1980) Bugs & Feedback

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I think some of the spinners on Zaccaria tables award points in a funny way though. The points are awarded after some other event occurs or something...

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Well that was my thought too. But then I tried a few of the previously released Zaccaria tables and some of the spinners on those were not awarding points either. So I was unsure if it was a table bug or a "feature" specific to a few of the Zaccaria tables.

In any case this one isn't awarding points when spun.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Well that was my thought too. But then I tried a few of the previously released Zaccaria tables and some of the spinners on those were not awarding points either. So I was unsure if it was a table bug or a "feature" specific to a few of the Zaccaria tables.

In any case this one isn't awarding points when spun.

I see what you mean now. I haven 't had much time to play these new tables but I remember bringing this up with Clown. The table doesn't award points as the spinner is moving but waits till it's done. Wonder if this was a weakness in the MPU; that it couldn't register points on the display as the spinner was moving?

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Older zac tables such as star god have no problem awarding points as the spinner spins. The reason zac tables award spins at the end is to give different rewards depending on how hard the shot is. Look at Pinball Champ spinner, which winds up lights for how many points and pays when it stops.
Edit: non scoring spinners confirmed, and will be fixed in the next update (already submitted to apple.)

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
This I a great table. I have played the hell out of this game using an icade mobile and have reached my goal of being ranked in the top ten of every table! I have scored over 1 mil 10+ times now on Fire Mountain and every time I can go into Game Center right after and see me ranked as #1 a short time later I am always listed as "not ranked". It frustrates me, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! Btw my Game Center I'd is Snorzel83.

Last edited:

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
This I a great table. I have played the hell out of this game using an icade mobile and have reached my goal of being ranked in the top ten of every table! I have scored over 1 mil 10+ times now on Fire Mountain and every time I can go into Game Center right after and see me ranked as #1 a short time later I am always listed as "not ranked". It frustrates me, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! Btw my Game Center I'd is Snorzel83.

Most certainly the upper limit for this leaderboard is set to 1.000.000. ASK can fix this and your score will appear in the list. (IIRC Devil Riders needs to be fixed too.)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Awesome thank for the reply. Does that mean you have scored 10mil + on Devil Riders? You have some amazing high scores as is! I hear they have a real Devil Riders at the Lyons Pinball museum, excited to go see that one.

night

May 18, 2012
Please confirm, Fire Mountain seems to have the same issues as Space Shuttle: the main goal is to finish the word 'eruption'. If you finish a row of drop targets the 'E' lits, and so on. Once you loose your ball, everything is reset back, not memorized and you have to start all over again. In other words, you can only finish the word ERUPTION with 1 ball only..
I could not find any footage from Fire Mountain, but this seems like a bug for sure.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Awesome thank for the reply. Does that mean you have scored 10mil + on Devil Riders? You have some amazing high scores as is! I hear they have a real Devil Riders at the Lyons Pinball museum, excited to go see that one.

No, the upper limit on Devil Riders is probably lower, but another poster here hit the leaderboard ceiling on that table. And a few other tables had this problem, too.
But once ASK changes the leaderboard configuration, your score will show up.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, the kickout holes are not rewarding points., are they supposed to ?, i noticed that they do @ the Future World table.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Also @ the Winter Sports table the kickout hole adds points, im not familiar with the table rules for Fire Mountain so im not sure if they should reward points for this table, would be nice if they do though : >

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, there seems to be a bug with the dropdown targets, example, when three of the five are shotdown at the left side, suddenly without no specific reason they all four reset in upright position during game play.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Also, sometimes at the start if a new game not all dropdown targets are in upright position, it also happens that one of the four is still in upright position and suddenly a second gets reset and 'standsup' instead of all shotdown targets, 😳 strange

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Also, the left four dropdown targets are all shotdown and at the right side three of them are down,

As soon as the fourth gets hit on the right side, then only these four reset in upright position while all four on the left side remain in shotdown position.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.