Votes: 50 37.6%
  • The Addams Family

Votes: 103 77.4%
  • Terminator 2

Votes: 84 63.2%

• Total voters

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
With the recent news about Star Trek: The Next Generation being added as an extended goal for the Twilight Zone Kickstarter I thought I would ask you, "what are your five most wanted Bally/Williams DMD pins that had a license associated with their theme?" It's obvious that many of these are just not going to be made due to the risk versus reward involved with them. But please, sound off, and tell us which one's you want the most. I'm asking for five picks even though there's only nineteen to choose from. We all know that they're a couple on this list that are going to get a lot of votes. By asking for five you can give some of the lesser known tables some lovin'.

You'll notice that I did not include ST:TNG. Why? Because I think, regardless of whether or not the kickstarter reaches 110k, we're going to get it eventually. Whether through another kickstarter or if Farsight ends up picking up the remainder (depending on how much it is). With that said, as always, I did not include any already announced or strongly rumored tables.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
My apologies. I forgot Gilligan's Island. Please post a reply if that's one of your picks.

Actionball

Banned
May 23, 2012
Oh damn, thanks for reminding me.

Gilligans Island vote for me.

I only picked 3 anyway, Addams - Dr Who - World Cup Soccer, so I had 2 left over picks :)

So many of these games are on bottom of my WMS games list, not sure if its the license that rubs me the wrong way or what. Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Congo and Demolition Man in particular.

I guess I could have thrown a vote for Scarred Stiff...I think I put it in the T2 category of I used to be in love with it but now I guess I don't care too much.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Indiana Jones is my most wanted table from Williams/Bally by far. Wonder how bad the licenses would be for that one. I would assume it wouldn't be easy dealing with Lucas Arts.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm surprised some folks didn't vote for Addams Family. I expected that to be in all top fives.

Also surprised that I'm the only vote for Dirty Harry (so far). I really liked it and thought it was more popular. Could my wife be right? Am I the outlier?

Actionball

Banned
May 23, 2012
I'm surprised some folks didn't vote for Addams Family. I expected that to be in all top fives.

Also surprised that I'm the only vote for Dirty Harry (so far). I really liked it and thought it was more popular. Could my wife be right? Am I the outlier?

Always have to be some of "those" people in every group ;) Addams is too cool, so Ill vote up No Fear to be a rebel LOL.

Seems I'm the only one who loves WCS up there, I can see people never playing it because its soccer theme, such a great game.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I dig WCS, but there are others that I dig more. Plus we already have a big dose of JPop (which is good), but I'm just ready for some other flavors too.

Last edited:

Pericles

May 30, 2012
Is Eight Ball Deluxe too old to add to this list?
EBD-Bg.jpg

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
ALL OF THE ABOVE, except maybe Fastbreak. Love the NBA, but it's so outdated with having real players on it, and the odd scoring system.

MY 5: Scared Stiff (2-pack with Elvira And The Party Monsters, please), TAF, T2, World Cup, Judge Dredd (always wanted to try it, but haven't ever had a chance)
Closest Runners Up: Indy, Indy 500, Shadow.

Members online

Members online