Anyone else experiencing the "through the flipper" glitch?

Feb 19, 2014
You know, balls magically going "through" the flipper and right down the middle?

I thought it was history, but I experience it on ps4. Thankfully it only happens (so far) in multiball, but it's still a nuisance.

Anyone else?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
If a ball hits another ball while it is on the flipper, at the right angle and velocity, it can punch the ball right through the flippers.

OmegaDef

Jan 30, 2014
I have seen the glitch multiple times on Creature from the Black Lagoon. During multiball when the ball exits the whirlpool there is a small chance it will pass through an upraised right flipper. I'm pretty sure I've seen it a few times on other games, but that is the main one I was able to take note of and reproduce.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I have. I also have experience my balls *ahem* flying off the table on Black Knight as well. Kind of sucks actually.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Lol, yeah they could add that in the pro menu.. broke-down location game mode. Flipper bats and rubbers breaking, lights out, switches not registering, DMD lines out, random game resets, grimy playfield - now that would be real pinball!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I suggested something like that once, would make for an interesting challenge type mode. : ) Maybe not flipper outright breaking, but a weak flipper, or an unusually killer ramp, etc.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Or we can play some plagarized Taito tables! Seriously how did they get away with that? They turned Xenon into something ugly. They only made 1 original table. Suggestion for a Taito Mode.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Taito used to use the same playfield layouts and some of the artwork on Bally/Williams tables like in the Xenon era. Look for yourself. I am not lying. BTW I wouldn't mind tables like Xenon and Fathom and Flash but I guess people wouldn't buy enough of them. EBD as well. Back on topic I have had the ball sail through the pf on BK. It's weird to see and that "hole" at the bottom which starts multiball bug has been there since the table's been released.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.