Zaccaria Space Shuttle rules

night

May 18, 2012
Could not find anything in English, so I translated the Dutch instruction card to English:

1. The upper rollovers score 500 points when unlit and 3,000 points when lit. In addition, one of the "Space Mission" signs falls down.
2. Leftmost signs score 3,000 points each. Shoot the two signs to lit Special in the upper hole on the left lane.
3. Shoot the 6 "Space Mission" signs 5 times to light the middle "Blast Off" lamps. Once the Lamps are all lit, the Special is going on at the center hole.
4. Shoot the top three signs to boost your bonus, x2, x3, x4, x5.
5. Once the blue light is lit in the left lane and the ball is shot into the hole, all the "Space Mission" signs drop down automatically.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Night. I was just shooting for everything and hoping for the best. That center hole is a very tough shot for me unlike most of the holes on these Zacc pins. This might be the most beautiful pin in the bunch. The lighting is just a knockout.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Could not find anything in English, so I translated the Dutch instruction card to English:

1. The upper rollovers score 500 points when unlit and 3,000 points when lit. In addition, one of the "Space Mission" signs falls down.
2. Leftmost signs score 3,000 points each. Shoot the two signs to lit Special in the upper hole on the left lane.
3. Shoot the 6 "Space Mission" signs 5 times to light the middle "Blast Off" lamps. Once the Lamps are all lit, the Special is going on at the center hole.
4. Shoot the top three signs to boost your bonus, x2, x3, x4, x5.
5. Once the blue light is lit in the left lane and the ball is shot into the hole, all the "Space Mission" signs drop down automatically.

Don't you have this for Zankor table by accident?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.