Request Twilight Zone - Powerball

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Hello all,

In the past I spent a lot of time with playing the Twilight Zone Pinball in real. What i liked was the white ceramic "Powerball".
Unfortunately is the colour from the Powerball in the game the same like all others (silver)

Is there an option that the Powerball also looks white in the game?
I play with the Playstation 4.

Greetz
Seb

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It's just a bug that the Powerball isn't colored ceramic white at the moment on PS4. In theory this will be fixed in an update at some point.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Hang in there. It looks great in 3D on the PS3. It will just take an update or two to get it right. Why they forget this each time it is released, don't know. Look forward to seeing the same thing on 360.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
It's also way way too dark if you are playing using 'dark' setting on the ps4, as are most tables, on monster bash for instance, I have to play on 'bright'. Twilight zone was really really disappointing for me, I expected the ps4 version to look stunning. It doesn't.
It's blurry and full of bugs. I still can't believe there's no ball save, something that the ps3 version also suffered from.

Seb303

Apr 13, 2014
Is the Powerball at PS3 ceramic white?
I also have my old lady in the cupboard :)
Now there are 3 things that I urgently need for PS4!!

1. Update of Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Season 3

Please hurry up, I will buy them all :)
Does anybody know the release date?

Greetz
Seb

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just checked updated PS4 version. The Powerball is still silver.
As a test, could you try changing to a different ball skin and seeing if the Powerball turns white, and letting us know either way?

There was a bug a long time ago where the Powerball would only be white if a non-default ball skin were used. For whatever reason, that bug resurfaced on every new platform FarSight released Twilight Zone on since then. I'm wondering if it's come back again.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
To be onest, so far this "patch" do nothing else than adding option for downloading season 2 tables - which are not avaible so far for ps4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.