Season 3 Poll Satisfactions

How do you feel about the poll results for the next table for season three?

• Satisfied (voted for Diner)

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Unsatisfied (voted for either Earthshaker or Cyclone)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Don't Care (just any table will do)

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Alright, it seems I have made a thread that is angering a lot of people. I could not understand why so many people find my poll ridiculous. This does happen to be my first poll so give me a break. How about this, let's just stop with this whole "how do you feel about this how do you feel poll" and just get on with more pinball related stuff. I just don't want to get a bad reputation over something so stupid. :(

So please, stop with the hate comment and giving me a bad reputation. I wasn't looking for harm, I may be just a little confused that's all. Don't want the community to dislike me over a small mistake.

Please disregard this poll and pretend it never happened in the first place.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wow, so after this is over, are we gonna have a poll about the satisfaction of this poll?

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Wow, so after this is over, are we gonna have a poll about the satisfaction of this poll?

I just like to see the reactions of the members who voted for one of the three tables and gives them the opportunity to express their feelings to the entire community. This not to humiliate anybody, but gives members the opportunity to express their opinions about the poll and to see if this type of poll is better than the one on poll junkie.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
It looks like Cyclone is not going to win this time - but since neither Banzai Run nor Road Show were in this poll,then I'm good with whatever wins.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
All three games should be included and I strongly believe that all of them will appear by the end of season 4. They are all good games. Regardless of how I feel about the results, the integrity of the poll is, to me, without question. I just wish there had been a way for a more inclusive poll to take place without people taking advantage of the voting process. There are a lot of people outside of this forum that do not have a voice.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Completely satisfied. I'm very likely to vote again in future polls and I'm even very likely to recommend future polls to others!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Since the results are labled "Voted for Diner" and "Voted for Earthshaker or Cyclone", wouldn't we already pretty much know the results by looking at the actual table poll itself?

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012

I'm setting it up now. Satisfaction of Season 3 Satisfaction poll.

I'm thinking options are :

Satisfied (voting for more satisfaction polls on the general feeling of satisfaction of polls)
Unsatisfied (voting for a new poll around what season 3 table should be next so we can have future satisfaction polls)
Undecided (voting for a poll on how many satisfaction polls are required before we reach a consensus that we are satisfied)
Don't Care (just any poll will do. Love to vote in polls)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Well I voted for Diner but would buy any of the three. Someone had mentioned the heavy amount of gray used in Cyclone's art would be tough to look attractive and I agree. And since Diner usually sells for more than Earthshaker IRL, I picked the pricey'r of the two.

Feb 19, 2014

We better!

"So after the second poll was over, did you feel:

A: satisfied that the majority of people were Satisfied (voted Diner)
B: Unsatisfied that the majority of people weren't Unsatisfied because you were Unsatisfied and wanted everyone else to feel Unsatisfied and bask in your misery and pain? (Voted EarthShaker or Diner)
C: I don't care all polls are fine with me (voted Seawitch)
D: I demand a recount! (Didn't vote)
E: I feel totally satisfried (Burgerking)
F: What about absentee ballots?
G: I was confused by the ballot (voted Cyclone but got Diner)
H: I feel there should have been an electoral college
I: Mark Richie stuffed the ballots!
J: I want a poll after this poll because it's the only way I'll get total satisfaction (voted Cyclone)
K: I will never be satisfied even though my table won (Diner)
L: I will only be Satisfied when Mel Gibson brings Lethal Weapon 3 to Pinball Arcade (voted Mel Gibson)

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't really get why people think Cyclone is a bad choice because they think it won't look good because it has a lot of gray color to it. Bride of Pinbot has a ton of gray and looks great IMO.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I just wish there had been a way for a more inclusive poll to take place without people taking advantage of the voting process. There are a lot of people outside of this forum that do not have a voice.

I'm not sure how they don't have an outside voice? It took me about a minute to sign up, so I don't see how it would be hard for them to do the same? It's pretty simple, really, and the mod on the FB told them to come here to sign up and vote.

As for the tables, I'm glad "Diner" won. I knew something was up on the original poll when "Earthshaker" started running away by miles. I know it's a popular and highly requested table, but it finished neck and neck with "Diner" in the Top Ten Polls, and when "Cyclone" is even destroying "Diner", ya just knew something was going on. I also didn't want another disaster themed table. I keep hearing that "Diner" is just "Taxi- Part 2", but the videos and pictures I've seen disagree completely. The table looks a lot more fun than "Taxi" and clearly has more to do.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm not sure how they don't have an outside voice? It took me about a minute to sign up, so I don't see how it would be hard for them to do the same? It's pretty simple, really, and the mod on the FB told them to come here to sign up and vote.

As for the tables, I'm glad "Diner" won. I knew something was up on the original poll when "Earthshaker" started running away by miles. I know it's a popular and highly requested table, but it finished neck and neck with "Diner" in the Top Ten Polls, and when "Cyclone" is even destroying "Diner", ya just knew something was going on. I also didn't want another disaster themed table. I keep hearing that "Diner" is just "Taxi- Part 2", but the videos and pictures I've seen disagree completely. The table looks a lot more fun than "Taxi" and clearly has more to do.

There are some people who got banned from this forum and can't sign back up. Plus some people either don't want to sign up or might not realize how easy it is. Whether it is stubbornness or ignorance or some other reason, the intent was for anyone to have a voice, not just forum members. I think it would be cool to do the voting via the app itself. I know that would not be likely anytime soon but that would be really awesome if they could add that feature down the road. Would probably be a great way to track the engagement of the userbase as well.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Cyclone is pretty much my only "must have" table remaining with the possible exception of Eight Ball Deluxe. Outside of that I don't really care what's coming, but I do hope we'll see some more early solid state stuff now that the most popular non-licensed DMD machines are in there. Centaur and Flight 2000 were pleasant surprises and I'd like to see more of that. "Re-mastering" of machines like Black Knight and Circvs Voltaire in iOS would also be nice to see!

D

dmarcoot2

After playing Diner for almost week now I just to dont get the love for this table. Cyclone was my pick. The last 3 tables have been rather meh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.