How do you feel about the how do you feel about the poll about the poll?

How do you feel about the how do you feel poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I wanted to find out how people feel about the poll "How do you feel about the poll results for the next table for season three?"

Personally I thought it was ridiculous but instead of voting in that poll I thought I'd start this one and find out how ya'll feel! :D

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
what the hell is this? I'm not looking to humiliate anybody I just like to see how do the people feel about having or not having their voted table for the next table pack.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Someone will just find a loophole in the voting system again. Also, French maids are way better than nurses

Feb 19, 2014
I laughed.

This is exactly how I felt when I saw the other poll. All if the above! Which is what I voted (it lets you do that).

The question is, though, naturally, how do people feel about -this- poll? Personally, very satisfied!

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
OK, I just want to say I'm sorry for creating that poll and I just want this whole thing to stop. So I made a small mistake, that's all. What's hurting me is I'm getting a bad reputation over a small mistake (which is ridiculous for me). So please, can we all forget this whole " how do you feel about the how do you feel about poll" and just get on with more important things? I seriously don't want all of you to despise me for over a small and stupid mistake :(

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
It will run its coarse everybody will have fun at your expense then things will be back to normal for a day or two then it will be something else. We are still all friends here. Just look at it as a welcome to the forum party.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.