Question for the Vita board

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If I were to get only one out of Fish Tales, Black Rose, or Who Dunnit?(which I imagine will come out soon), which one, and why?

I'm definitely buying BK2K and High Speed, both of which I might get the pro versions, but I'm not sure which other tables to get. I've played plenty of demos of the other Season 3 tables, but wanted to hear opinions of which one would be a good purchase. Not really sure if I can wait til the end to buy the season.

Thanks!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
It is, but I just bought both of them eventually. I might not get Who Dunnit, but I really like FT and BR!

Like I said, BK2K and HS are both definite first day buys for me. I don't mind paying a few extra dollars to support FS.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
You've also been such a non-angry, non-critical supporter of Farsight (unlike myself. Ha!) that I'm actually surprised you don't buy all of them as they release.
Personally I love Black Rose. And I mean I really love it. As in searching for a good deal on one to buy for my home after playing it on TPA.

It is fast, has a few fast flowing combos shots, video modes that are actually pretty fun, Cannon and broadside shots are fun, only a single Multiball mode (but it has a weird add a 3rd ball stage), sinking ships is very-very satisfying and it has one of the coolest banmk shots I've ever seen in a pinball machine.

PS: I just saw your PSN message and I'll shoot you an friend request in a bit!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You've also been such a non-angry, non-critical supporter of Farsight (unlike myself. Ha!) that I'm actually surprised you don't buy all of them as they release.
Personally I love Black Rose. And I mean I really love it. As in searching for a good deal on one to buy for my home after playing it on TPA.

It is fast, has a few fast flowing combos shots, video modes that are actually pretty fun, Cannon and broadside shots are fun, only a single Multiball mode (but it has a weird add a 3rd ball stage), sinking ships is very-very satisfying and it has one of the coolest banmk shots I've ever seen in a pinball machine.

PS: I just saw your PSN message and I'll shoot you an friend request in a bit!

I'm just a little more patient than most people, I guess. I've thought about buying them all at launch, but the Android betas and playing demos on other platforms has kept me happy until they come out on PSN.

Thanks for the friend request, as well! I've found that I'm much more active in going for high scores when I check the friend scoreboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts