Zen Studios 1/2 price table sale this week on XBox360.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
As the subject title really, all Xbox360 tables are allegedly 1/2 price this week. (can't confirm it as I have a full set already).
Good time to snap up any your missing.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
As the subject title really, all Xbox360 tables are allegedly 1/2 price this week. (can't confirm it as I have a full set already).
Good time to snap up any your missing.

now if they can do it again on steam I would pick them up. My Ps3 is caput and not sure I can play again. I don't want to spend $120+ on the same tables again. I miss playing my Zen.

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Well, I'll finally be snapping up the last tables I needed to complete my Pinball FX2 collection on Xbox 360.

now if they can do it again on steam I would pick them up. My Ps3 is caput and not sure I can play again. I don't want to spend $120+ on the same tables again. I miss playing my Zen.

Looking at the past year, I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed that all but the newest release(s) will be deeply discounted during the next seasonal Steam sale, if you can hold out 'til then.

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Though the next seasonal is not till July with the Summer Sale. I can wait. :)

that's cool. I think the new SW tables coming out on the 29th/30th will keep entertained for a while till then.

Especially since they'll do a flash sale during the sale, knocking the price down to 75% off.

I remember last year when this happened. I picked up the PBFX2 core pack and Splosion man for really cheap since they are not likely to be released on the PS3. I know Slposion man is a microsoft property but I couldn't pass it up. will be looking forward to that 75% off sale. Didn't think of getting them since I already had them on the PS3. Now my PS3 is pretty much caput and don't think I'll be able to fix it. Plus I don't want to Spend another $200 to get one in the first place.

Last edited:

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
I picked up the soccer table, Doctor Strange, and the Star Wars Balance of the Force pack for 360.
Heh, I purcahased the exact same four DLC. I tried to talk myself into Zen Classics since 360 is my platform of choice, but I already grabbed them on Steam when they were 75% off and I'd rather put that $4.99 towards SW Pinball: Heroes Within on the 29th.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts