Bug Update Broke Leaderboard

magicmisery

Apr 24, 2014
Just got my ps4 and was disappointed to see that the leaderboard isn't working. Also, i cant access my season 1 ball skin pack? Will try redownloading everything again, see if that helps. Apart from that I'm very impressed. There is a noticeable improvement in the physics compared to the pc/ps3 version. The ball moves around much more naturally, at least to me.

Mark, what RGB settings do you use on the ps4, Full or limited? Limited looks a bit washed out, but full is a bit "too" dark in dark mode

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Just got my ps4 and was disappointed to see that the leaderboard isn't working. Also, i cant access my season 1 ball skin pack? Will try redownloading everything again, see if that helps. Apart from that I'm very impressed. There is a noticeable improvement in the physics compared to the pc/ps3 version. The ball moves around much more naturally, at least to me.

Mark, what RGB settings do you use on the ps4, Full or limited? Limited looks a bit washed out, but full is a bit "too" dark in dark mode

Unless you are outputting to a monitor from a PC you should use limited even if your TV supports full. This is one of the worst named settings in the video consumer products. There is nothing limited about limited and full, despite its name, isn't better. There is a larger range of numbers in full which makes it seem like it would be better. The PS4, as many other consumer devices, just takes the limited range and applies it to the full range and just artificially expands the bottom range. At best this will display the same as limited but it can result in crushing the lower range.

Games for the PS4 and other consoles are created in the limited range so even if the PS4 handled the full range better it would still be a conversion.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts