Initial Pricing for Consoles/PC

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Do you guys think they'll release it the same as Zen on consoles, where the game itself is free and then you buy the tables, or do you think the game will come with the first four tables and be priced accordingly?

I guess there might be pros and cons for both. Some people might only want a couple tables, so they might be turned off if they have to pay for them all.....but personally I think the price for four tables will be very reasonable.....and actually Zen doesn't sell their Marvel packs as separate tables, so people are kind of used to paying for four anyway....and fans of the previous PHOF games are used to paying for all the tables too.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I think personally it'll be 800-1200 points (xbla), including the four tables. From then on in individual prices plus table of the month.
I'll pay 1200, but i hope it's 800, because zen launched theirs at 800 for the four table packs, and aside from the older tables and singular purchases, it's not too bad. The only issue I have paying for the four if there's one or two included in I'm not keen on.
I think the best way to do this is provide the option to buy grouped at a slightly discounted price compared to buying the same tables separately.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I think personally it'll be 800-1200 points (xbla), including the four tables. From then on in individual prices plus table of the month.
I'll pay 1200, but i hope it's 800, because zen launched theirs at 800 for the four table packs, and aside from the older tables and singular purchases, it's not too bad. The only issue I have paying for the four if there's one or two included in I'm not keen on.
I think the best way to do this is provide the option to buy grouped at a slightly discounted price compared to buying the same tables separately.

Keep in mind Zen released the initial four table pack with non-licensed tables for 800 msp, so if FarSight releases TPA with four licensed tables for 1200 msp, I'll be happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.