Zaccaria Pinball UPCOMING Tables preview !

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Here it's a look on the upcoming ZACCARIA Pinball , note that's not A.S.K Home Work graphics , it's just a preview on what's coming ! :rolleyes:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Zankor%20(Zaccaria)%20(1983)%20Screenshot%20(2.0).jpg

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I know this tables it's on the list to come , here it's a total of 7 tables , but still 2 others to complete the 27 tables on Zaccaria Pinball .... I don't know with tables are missing here .... this complete collection are stunning ! ....wondering , what gonna be next from A.S.K Home Working , hope their continue bringing real tables alive for our fingers :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe they could grab Capcom. Wouldn't that be something?

I'd also like to see the Zacc pin Strike. I'm really jonesing for a bowling themed pin.

That House of Diamonds sure looks fun.

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
All tables LOOKS fun to play., for me in special for what I see >> Spooky , ZANKOR , Mystic Star & House of Diamonds ... the poster from A.S.K Flipper bump posted show 24 tables .... so, 3 tables are not listed , means ; surprise surprise ! And Capcom tables would be great ! and also Taito of Brasil have some cool tables ... mostly or all didn't released in USA or Europe ... would be first contact with the eyes and fingers ! VORTEX it's my favorite , the art work are really cool ! pic bellow ...

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
With that strange layout Mexico 86 might be a fun table. Poppers down the right and mini playfield on the left.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.