Hello from another Aussie

bwiemers

Apr 18, 2014
I am very new to the forums and thought I would write a post to introduce myself.

I live in canberra, Australia and played pinball as a teenager in the arcades and previously played pinball on the ps2.

I downloaded TPA recently on the ipad and that got me hooked again, and I am looking at building my own virtual cabinet for visual pinball and/or future pinball and/or TPA when cabinet support is available.

I am currently tossing up whether I will stick with the ipad or move to the pc for TPA (pity purchases could not be transferred across platforms). I like the ipad as I can play pinball anywhere.

My favourite table on TPA Sinbad and I am playing it whenever I can. The next favourite is the mars invades table.

Does anybody know where I can find table player tips for the Sinbad table as I am having trouble working out how to free the princess.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I am very new to the forums and thought I would write a post to introduce myself.

I live in canberra, Australia and played pinball as a teenager in the arcades and previously played pinball on the ps2.

I downloaded TPA recently on the ipad and that got me hooked again, and I am looking at building my own virtual cabinet for visual pinball and/or future pinball and/or TPA when cabinet support is available.

I am currently tossing up whether I will stick with the ipad or move to the pc for TPA (pity purchases could not be transferred across platforms). I like the ipad as I can play pinball anywhere.

My favourite table on TPA Sinbad and I am playing it whenever I can. The next favourite is the mars invades table.

Does anybody know where I can find table player tips for the Sinbad table as I am having trouble working out how to free the princess.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm kind of in the same boat that you are in,but I've decided to keep up with TPA on two devices - my iPad for portable play,and either PC or a console for home play. Just haven't decided which platform will get my money yet.

As for your question here are some tips for Tales Of The Arabian Knights,which is what I'm guessing that you mean by Sinbad. Post #6 by Sean DonCarlos,who is one of the mods here - you might find particularly useful.

On the main forum page there is a section towards the bottom that is table specific. Every table released for TPA has it's own section,and that is a good place to start for any other questions that you may have.

Here's a quick link to that section.

Hope that helps you.

Oh,and Attack From Mars is IMHO,one of the most fun pinball tables to ever exist.

Again,welcome!

bwiemers

Apr 18, 2014
Thanks nightwing for the links, I will check them out, and thanks to the other blokes for saying g'day. Now to find that drop bear, I know he's here somewhere...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.