"Remember When" Pinball Palace in Wildwood NJ

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
Got to see this place last night: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Remember-When-Pinball-Palace-Retro-Arcade/234676819884683
Tons of pinball here and it's all EM, save for a few exceptions. They had Magic City, 2001, OXO, Aztec, and tons more I can't even remember. It was $5 to play for 30 minutes but I was in there for more like 45 and didn't get stopped or anything. There's also some outside the fenced off area that take quarters, and out there they had Jive Time and some other cool ones (that particular one had weird repainted art or something though?) It felt like a treasure trove amidst all the other arcades on the boardwalk that are just racers, skee ball and crane games. I'm surprised how well maintained they all were. Oh, didn't get the chance to play it but there was a Strikes and Spares too!

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
Yeah, I think they should just charge $5 and have people go for as long as they like. I imagine the average person would lose interest after an hour or so anyways. I really can't complain though and the experience was far from worthless, not like I'll see those tables anywhere else.

Members online

Members online