When are we getting the new UI!?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
There's a lot of development work that goes into completely rehauling the UI, especially for something like TPA which has many different platforms, screen resolutions and orientations, and input methods to support. They're still working on it, but I expect it's going to be a while yet.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
It's been in development at least since last November , so, chances are it's coming very soon.

I really hope they get new music (ambient arcade noise would be great), and do away with the chimes altogether (even on non-DMD tables... The flipper noise is enough, like irl...).

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
That's the problem too many platforms and probably not enough employees to cover it all. I mean for example, is their Sony guy responsible for all 3 Sony platforms? I mean if you have problems with the PS4 then you're in trouble as it's pc arcitecture. But I understand the PS3 and the vita have custom chipsets. So their Sony guy is probably run ragged. Oh well it seems only Apple and now M$ counts to them. They do know the new Terminator movie has started filming don't they? Just saying that our S2 tables have been seriously delayed because of M$'s parity clause. It's pretty bad when you gotta interfere with pinball.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
I must agree: I feel, treated like a second-class-customer, being confronted with first-class-prizes and third-class services. Especially, as a European.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
That's the problem too many platforms and probably not enough employees to cover it all. I mean for example, is their Sony guy responsible for all 3 Sony platforms? I mean if you have problems with the PS4 then you're in trouble as it's pc arcitecture. But I understand the PS3 and the vita have custom chipsets. So their Sony guy is probably run ragged. Oh well it seems only Apple and now M$ counts to them. They do know the new Terminator movie has started filming don't they? Just saying that our S2 tables have been seriously delayed because of M$'s parity clause. It's pretty bad when you gotta interfere with pinball.

Is the new Terminator movie the reason there was such the rush to run the kickstarter on T2 in season 2? Can it not be released because of the new movie?
Just asking....

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is the new Terminator movie the reason there was such the rush to run the kickstarter on T2 in season 2? Can it not be released because of the new movie?
Just asking....

No one knows except for FarSight about the details of the T2 license and they aren't talking.

Members online

Members online