PS3 Demo - What does everybody make of this?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
There is another topic in the PS3 section that also seems to point to the DLC being released along with the demo. I am loving the game for my Vita right now and the system in general. Adding a few more tables will be awesome.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Sorry Doctor, but i think you might be onto something you never know. Sorry for posting it here but i think someone should, because this is the pinball arcade forum and some folks don't even go on Facebook anymore because of the whiners and i understand that. I'm not whining i'm just kinda excited if it happens, and if it doesn't happen well i'll wait until it does.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Sorry Doctor, but i think you might be onto something you never know. Sorry for posting it here but i think someone should, because this is the pinball arcade forum and some folks don't even go on Facebook anymore because of the whiners and i understand that. I'm not whining i'm just kinda excited if it happens, and if it doesn't happen well i'll wait until it does.

Either ways it'll certainly be cool to have a demo out there for kids interested in checking this out.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012

oh I don't care lol.. the more people know the better

knowing is half the battle (the other half is waiting for the DLC to show up)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
n new games for the PS3 and PS vita this week, hopefully next week I hope. Let's see what Microsoft does tommorrow maybe we'll see them on their.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
QUOTE=David Pannozzo;9076]n new games for the PS3 and PS vita this week, hopefully next week I hope. Let's see what Microsoft does tommorrow maybe we'll see them on their.[/QUOTE]

the description of the demo on the store mentions the dlc tables... if they are beind held back because of M$ heads will roll

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
The demo only has the 4 original tables, despite mentioning the first 2 DLC packs in the shop description.. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts