Coast 2 Coast Pinball: Official PAF Thread

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Figured that seeing as I'm a friend of the show, it's my duty/obligation to create a dedicated presence at PAF.com for my favourite pinball podcast :)

iTunes
RSS
Interview with Nate of C2C on Creditdotpinball.com

Episodes are released on an unscheduled basis. Sometimes up to three times a week, other times might be a little less (but it's usually one every 2-3 days give or take).

Current episode (6 July 2014):

Episode 93 "Summer Break Is Over or Feeding the Gremlins"
- Vonnie D Pinball thoughts
- Eastern Oregon and back
- CAL EXTREME upcoming

Last episode (25 June 2014):

Episode 92 "Circus is Coming or Secret Gold Dress Silliness"
- Pinball Circus to be remade
- Pricing on A List games
- What's For Sale
- Welcome to the D List

If I can offer some personal advice, don't be daunted by the number of episodes. They don't usually go for that long (45 minutes is about average) but they feel like they go much quicker. It's obviously a little shaky to start with, but still worthwhile listening to all of them. Old episodes may not be up-to-date with news (duh), but are still entertaining as all hell. If you haven't heard C2C before, you're in for a treat (especially when you first hear Theresa!).

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i love coast 2 coast. nate has a great voice and is very easy to listen to. I heard the episode where he interviewed you, absolutely hilarious.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
nWG2i8L.png
Episode 81 is out, OP updated
nWG2i8L.png

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I saw Nate had a poll on Facebook about which new table he should get to replace Judge Dredd. I am hoping he gets a Attack From Mars or Medieval Madness to fill the void and keep his lineup similar to The Pinball Arcade roster.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Anyone have a picture of the Gottlieb Genesis pinball table backglass? I think I saw a small photo of it on The Pinball Arcade page on Facebook but would like to get a good look at the midget in the bondage outfit.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I saw Nate had a poll on Facebook about which new table he should get to replace Judge Dredd. I am hoping he gets a Attack From Mars or Medieval Madness to fill the void and keep his lineup similar to The Pinball Arcade roster.

I think he'll get a Metallica just because he's talked about it so much.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012

afaik there were a few different backglasses my favourite was one themed after the old german movie metropolis

a simple but fun game id love to see in tpa bonus that itd annoy syt to no end

daaaa ramps daaaaa rampppppps

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I know at the Pinball Gallery they have a Genesis but it has a much more awesome backglass with an abstract new-age type art. Definitely enhances the experience

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
ehich one is it? if its the metropolisis version get out! thats one of the coolest bg eva

Can't find a photo but it's as Nate describes it in the podcast.

Edit...here it is..if anyone likes this they need help...

92e2fc173fd766e8ac8be0578c332cb9_zps1a50f09a.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Can't find a photo but it's as Nate describes it in the podcast.

Edit...here it is..if anyone likes this they need help...

92e2fc173fd766e8ac8be0578c332cb9_zps1a50f09a.jpg

I think we all understand now why the backglass has a few different iterations. Because the horror that is the gimp-glass is something I'm going to need much eye-bleach to remove...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I think we all understand now why the backglass has a few different iterations. Because the horror that is the gimp-glass is something I'm going to need much eye-bleach to remove...
It only has one *official* one, AFAIK. The others are all custom. I've seen one with the Metropolis-themed BG on it for sale here in Australia which looks like it comes as a complete re-theme of sorts, with artwork for the playfield (and I think cab) as well.

FWIW, that woman on the original backglass also seems to appear on the backglass for Diamond Lady and the flyer for Night Moves.

Still on the lookout for NM if anyone's selling ;)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It only has one *official* one, AFAIK. The others are all custom. I've seen one with the Metropolis-themed BG on it for sale here in Australia which looks like it comes as a complete re-theme of sorts, with artwork for the playfield (and I think cab) as well.

FWIW, that woman on the original backglass also seems to appear on the backglass for Diamond Lady and the flyer for Night Moves.

Still on the lookout for NM if anyone's selling ;)

Nate is aware of this thread, right Shaneus? :D

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Let's just say, it's an official thread but it's not exactly sanctioned ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts