Bug Flipper Shadows Do Not Move With Flippers

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight, could you please make the flipper shadows move with the flippers on CV? This is a problem on Android and the Xbox 360 as well (judging from the DLC gameplay video). Also, while we're on the subject, I was hoping you could add flipper shadows (that move with the flippers) to the rest of the tables as well to add more realism to the tables.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
FarSight, could you please make the flipper shadows move with the flippers on CV? This is a problem on Android and the Xbox 360 as well (judging from the DLC gameplay video). Also, while we're on the subject, I was hoping you could add flipper shadows (that move with the flippers) to the rest of the tables as well to add more realism to the tables.

I'm totally down with realism on these tables. The more Farsight can squeeze into the tables, the better.

I wonder if this feature would require texture mapping, and therefore introduce similar performance concerns to the "at night" modes on portable devices?

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
The static flipper shadows was the first thing I noticed on this table. I'm not bothered with it any more but it's weird how small details like that can take away the experience from a great table at first.. :confused:

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
And also, while you're fixing the shadows, on the console versions can you illuminate that whole area around the flippers please? The lights under the inlanes and slingshots aren't spreading any light out over the table as they should and it's really tough to see what's going on.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts