Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.3

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The new update is about to send to Apple for review soon and here is a list of changes. Please let us know if we miss something out, thanks!

ADDED a new table, ZANKOR

ADDED new metal textures for upper metal parts of pinball box.

SPACE SHUTTLE
FIXED reset function of space mission drop targets after a ball lost
ADDED a missing sound effect at cover with Astronaut

FIRE MOUNTAIN
FIXED reset function of left and right drop targets after a ball lost

FUTURE WORLD
FIXED reset function of special drop targets after a ball lost
FIXED missing shadow of flippers

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Hi Zsolt, thanks for this update, very promising! Looking forward to Zankor.

About the reset function, apart from the drop-down targets, will the countdown numbers on Space Shuttle, ERUPTION on Fire Mountain and the round dots (WORLD), also be remembered when you loose a ball? (At least I know this is the case on Space Shuttle).

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt here lookin forward to Zankor also ! Is the updated chrome look for the tables gonna be added in this update ?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt, thanks for this update, very promising! Looking forward to Zankor.

About the reset function, apart from the drop-down targets, will the countdown numbers on Space Shuttle, ERUPTION on Fire Mountain and the round dots (WORLD), also be remembered when you loose a ball? (At least I know this is the case on Space Shuttle).
Yes, they will be.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The Game Center leader board for Fire Mountain seems to be caped at 999,999. When scoring over a million it lists me "not ranked". Tripleplonq mentioned a similar issue on Devil Riders. Also I have noticed the ball rolling through a kickout instead of falling in, and still activating the switch which makes the ball jump as if it was shot out of the hole when rolling across the table. This one I have seen on Fire Mountain, Future World, but most common on Earth Wind Fire. Thank you Zsolt!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Sweet ! missing ?! ball sound update - one IDEA about the metal around the cabinet would be a variation between the NEW ONE >>> looks great ! and the Star God table , also looks very good ! could be at the settings choice ... or if it's too complicate , with a good sense ...a variation of this 2 .... well , just an idea , let's see on the next update how it will fit on all tables , also the first table released will get a refresh image , this is good ! thanks to consider our " your costumers " opinions ! looking foward for the future releases !!!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Looking forward to the update Zsolt. Have you made any progress on getting Spooky and Mystic Star photos?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.