40 registered users? What gives?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The Pinball Arcade facebook page has almost 2,900 "Likes" yet we only have 40 users registered here on the forums. There's got to be a better way to get everyone posting bugs, requests, and other rants on TPA's facebook page to register here on these forums. Everytime I go to TPA's wall I have to scroll down cause everything gets buried so quickly. Sorry, but just a few of us posting here is not going to accomplish much. We need everyone in The Pinball Arcade community (hardcore and casual gamers) to contribute or at least stay posted on what's happening with TPA and I believe that can only be accomplished on a dedicated forum.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Hmm yes, it's not a lot... yet! I'm sure the numbers will grow when TPA will be out for the consoles and PC.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Ryan from Farsight mentioned maybe putting a link on the Facebook page in the info section and on their website. I think that would make a big difference.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I only found this site because someone (maybe it was you Jeff) provided a link on the Pinball Facebook page....

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
yes, pinballarcade hasn't made an official announcement for a while now... announcing the forum would be a good return to form :)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Ok, so management is looking into putting a link somewhere, so hopefully soon we will have some more users in here =)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks Ryan...having FarSight's endorsement of this forum should help immensely.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it. I think membership will grow, and hopefully we'll continue to be a tight-knit group. Everyone that's signed up so far has been really awesome. We're all pin-buddies!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Oi wens it out for da (insert random system here) man?
An why I have to pay (insert paltry sum here)?!?

YAWWWWWWWN LOL

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
Just the "Nature of the Beast" regarding mobiles aps & Facebook in general.......console users will be well aware of extra DLC costs, time scales, etc. I'm eagerly awaiting the 360 release & purchasing extra tables as they appear for a collection of fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts