Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within NOW AVAILABLE for PS3 & PS4

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So Zen just released the new Heroes Within expansion for Star Wars pinball today for PS3 and PS4 (releases for all other consoles are tomorrow). The pack includes four tables: Han Solo, Droids, Star Wars™ Episode IV: A New Hope, and Masters of the Force. Zen is also proud to say that despite there being an extra table in the pack the total amount of $ for the pack will still be the same as for the other Star Wars releases.

"May the Force be with you." :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
awesome! gotta go try them in a bit...

p.s. how's that for timing, with the assemblage of the "SW7" cast in london pics today? i admit to being an old stodgy now about it; was grousing about what it might be like at work earlier today. but thinking about what others have said now, "well - it IS sw7, and not 1-3 - and it's not being directed by lucas."

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I waited on pack 2 , and Sony has a MAy the 4th B with You sale , so StarWars Pinball packs 1-2 are $4.99 in N.A. .

I'll wait until Heroes goes on sale , say in 6 months .

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Interestingly, this will be the last Star Wars pack. Given that Marvel is still going, I expected them to milk it for all it was worth. An Episode I table with Duel of the Fates as the BGM would be great (actually, they missed a trick by not using that song for the soundtrack on their Masters of the Force table - Qui-Gon and Darth Maul on the playfield and everything).

I wonder if Disney decided not to offer a license extension, given that the original license would have been granted before Disney bought Lucas. Either that or they were asking for a lot more.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'll get this on the 360. I own all the other Zen tables (except football, I only bought one). The SW pins have been hit or miss , so we'll see how it all goes.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Just bought these. I don't really dig zen, but these are quite fun. Same old problems, but kind of enjoyed these. The mini games are terrible and aren't explained enough, nudge is useless and poorly implemented and some time limits are stupidly tight.
Quite pleased with it tthough and a nice change since I ditched the ps4 version of tpa.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.