Zaccaria rule sheet request

night

May 18, 2012
To Zsolt:

Please add the rule-sheets for each table in the Zaccaria app, this will make the tables and the app more complete.
These tables are not too complex, but nobody really knows the exact rules unless you search for them online. That's not very practical..
I am afraid a lot of people are just flip-flopping a bit without knowing what to do exactly. That's just a shame for all the hard work that went into creating these tables!
Rule-sheets are a must and no game should be without it.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Totaly agree , understanding the meaning for the missions gameplay would conect the player and the table properly given more enjoy and all tables would become more replayable :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
You are right totally agreed, after the dropdown target issues with Fire Mountain & Space Shuttle i checked out some other tables as well to try understanding their specific table rules,

With quite some tables i notice that dropdown targets which are shotdown get reset with a new ball when watching a video from that table, which also seem to occur on the ask version but im not sure if the rewarded points are always added.

Indeed, all the tables should standard have rulesheets provided, specially for Farfalla, i will post the rulesheet and a picture where the rulesheet comes in handy to understand things better, couldnt find a sheet where the awarded points are shown though.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
2ugujure.jpg

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Pitty., the copy of the rule sheet i put here is abit blurry while the copy from the internet pinball database is pretty clear.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
To Zsolt:

Please add the rule-sheets for each table in the Zaccaria app, this will make the tables and the app more complete.
These tables are not too complex, but nobody really knows the exact rules unless you search for them online. That's not very practical..
I am afraid a lot of people are just flip-flopping a bit without knowing what to do exactly. That's just a shame for all the hard work that went into creating these tables!
Rule-sheets are a must and no game should be without it.

This x 1,000,000

74-89

May 2, 2014
This would be a nice addition, it could probably be implemented by modifying the "plunger view" to include the instruction card. On the other hand most of them are really easy to find on the net in both Adobe and regular picture format... but like I said it would be nice. Some other things we probably won't see and I don't care much because I already love this set of tables dearly:

1. Multiple Players. I'd like to be able to play multiple player games on the machines that included that feature.

2. Additional languages. Some of these tables spoke as many as four languages, another rarely noted Zaccaria innovation. It would be nice to be able to hear 'em.

3. Conversion kits - for those tables that had conversion kits produced for them. It would be great to be able to change Space Shuttle to Horror or Mystic Star to Devil King with the click of a button icon.

4. Tecnoplay Table Pack! Not as part of the currently Zac package but very hopefully considered for later?

5. Also for later - I really like the tables made by Taito Brazil and would like ASK to consider producing a set of these some day. I would assume that licensing at least could be relatively easy! It's just a thought.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, I'd want Gork, Lady Luck, Polar Explorer, Shark, Shock, Sure Shot, Zarza. Maybe a few others too. Taito Brasil borrowed some great layouts.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts