Request Release Date Pinball Arcade on PS3 and PS Vita Europe?

Da Chosen

Jun 5, 2012
I really want to know the release date for europe on PS3. Everybody is pinballing around the clock :D with Pinball Arcade, but the PS3 owners in Europe still can't play.... When I ask Playstation Europe they tell me to ask Pinball Arcade and vice versa and on the internet there isn't a release date available.... Please help the European PS3 dudes with the greatest downloadable game ever!! We are stuck here with williams pinball collection (it's a great game, but I really like the new tables on PA)....

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I really want to know the release date for europe on PS3. Everybody is pinballing around the clock :D with Pinball Arcade, but the PS3 owners in Europe still can't play.... When I ask Playstation Europe they tell me to ask Pinball Arcade and vice versa and on the internet there isn't a release date available.... Please help the European PS3 dudes with the greatest downloadable game ever!! We are stuck here with williams pinball collection (it's a great game, but I really like the new tables on PA)....

It's never coming out in Europe.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
Yes, it works fine on PS3 where I have 2 accounts, EU and US, but it will not work for PSVITA as it doesn't allow to switch accounts without device reset. I have many games bought for PSVITA on my EU account, so I will have to reset the device every time I want to play pinball from US account and reset it again when I want to play the other games from EU account. It was my mistake to start with EU account on PSVITA, but I already had a lot of friends there.

Da Chosen

Jun 5, 2012
Ok, I can create an US account on PS3 and then buy the game. But what about playing it on your own (europe) account? And how about europe friends I know and want to play it with? All the updates have to be bought US to. Don't want to buy everything double for the PS3.....

I know it will come on PS3 Europe. They are doing there best for europe. But no date yet...

I really want to know a date, because if the date is a month away i could wait (and play some pinball on my own real machines). However if the release is 6 months or a year away i might buy one through a US acoount

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
Da Chosen, on PS3 it's not a problem, you can play US games from your EU account and your EU friends will see it. You don't have to buy it twice. I would not complain if PSVITA worked the same as PS3 by allowing to set up multiple accounts and switch between them without reset.

Actionball

Banned
May 23, 2012
I think they only got around to releasing the WPHOF game there last year if that gives you any sort of idea on how much they pay attention to that market. It was a 2009 US release.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
if at least someone could give us an estimated release date. I mean, are we talking months here or a matter of days? is the NA and EU stores completely different or are games usually released at the same time in both stores?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
According to their latest fb update FS has said that Sony Europe has approved TPA for PS3 and they should know the release date soon. They also reported that Sony Europe has rejected TPA for the Vita for technical reasons and they are negotiating with Sony Europe over those aspects. The NA and EU PSN stores are completely different. You need to setup a completely different PSN account to access each.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
if at least someone could give us an estimated release date. I mean, are we talking months here or a matter of days? is the NA and EU stores completely different or are games usually released at the same time in both stores?

Sony's NA and EU divisions are separate and both have their own approval processes, so more than likely, you'll never see them release at the same time.

FarSight should be announcing a release date for the PS3 European version shortly. The PS Vita European version is being submitted once again and unfortunately, the approval process could take as long as it did the first time around.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
thanks for your help guys. just went along and bought it on my american account. also bought the DLC, only realised afterwards it was for PSP :/

what do you think? any chance the graphics will be as good on iPad as it is on the PS? maybe the next generation? oh, and nudging is so much better on the PS, if nothing else 'cus of the controller and ability to do it in any direction (up as well as left/right).

cheers!

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
for those who didn't see it FarSight announced on their Facebook page that the PS3 version will be available in Europe the 27th of June. no word about the DLCs tho... (both Pack 1 and 2 will be available in NA the 26th of June.)

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Has any info on the price been announced? (I'm buying it regardless, just trying to work out what denomination PSN card to get ;)).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Has any info on the price been announced? (I'm buying it regardless, just trying to work out what denomination PSN card to get ;)).

I'm sure it's going to be $9.99 USD...FarSight is looking to keep pricing consistent across all regions.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts