ZACCARIA Pinball - update v2.3 Bugs & Feedback

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Future World >> the shadows on the flippers still missing ! - EWF right outlane it's holding the ball " again " the ball get stuck and most call the attendent ! - The new metal for the pinball box gave a fresh better looking in all tables !

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Alright! First quick impression: Zankor, great table, be sure to set the Red, Green and Blue slider all the way back to 0% and lightmap force to around 90%, this gives the best dim-lighting 'look' compared with the other tables (and avoid that the table rule-charts look overblown as well). Funky weird tunes on this table.

Great metal textures.

Very happy with the fixed reset funtion for Space Shuttle (my absolute fav.), Fire Mountain and Futureworld, now these tables make sense and are a real challange to play! So far so good, I am going to play some more. :)

Zankor the drainer: that bloody left outlane, rrrrrrrrrrr!

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
ZANKOR it's really cool , great graphics and sounds - the drainer on the left are like a black hole but ! .... shaking the table with your right hand " thumb " swip to the right >>>> works 90% of the time !

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
ZANKOR bug - ball got stuck here , shaking the table don't release the ball .
2a9uzypu.jpg

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I most say , the ball stuck once in about 10 times played ... if happens again I report .

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
ZANKOR it's really cool , great graphics and sounds - the drainer on the left are like a black hole but ! .... shaking the table with your right hand " thumb " swip to the right >>>> works 90% of the time !

Yes, shaking/nudging does help. But Magic Castle has almost the exact same drainer on the left outlane, but there it never drains!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes this drainer is a real bad one, actually the nudging mechanic is a bit to drastic as its functioning now cause when i try to nudge the ball away of this drain hole, i have to be carefull not to let the ball drain through the flippers.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Earth Wind & Fire , ball stuck on the right out lane bug it's back ..." probaly till next update "
aqepemyz.jpg

74-89

May 2, 2014
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank A.S.K. Homework for working so hard, tirelessly in fact, to bring us the best possible pinball app at a ridiculously low price. Since owning Zaccaria Pinball, I have purchased every available version of every A.S.K. app on iTunes, and it still isn't nearly enough to express my gratitude. So...

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH! You are making a lot of people VERY happy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.