Zaccaria Pinball - Zankor Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
First of all a compliment to ASK for this GREAT Lookin Table.

The spinner doesnt add points ( is it supposed to ? )

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The mushroom shaped bumpers also dont seem to add points when the ball hits them ( are they supposed to ? )

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The spinners on the other tables reward points instantly while spinning and this is not the case here, so this clearly seems to be a bug here.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
My impressions? Weird. I like the left orbit but this is one strange table, especially the music and how it changes. This has got to be the most ill placed music for a pin I've ever heard. The upper playfield is just there for being there. I don't see much of a purpose for it. The far left middle playfield lane is poorly placed. It basically feeds the left inlane (outlane) and your ball is gone.

From one I've read Zankor is one of Zacs last pins and was a conversion kit so, I'm sure, they're aren't many of them and I'm glad to have it. It's just...weird.

night

May 18, 2012
From one I've read Zankor is one of Zacs last pins and was a conversion kit so, I'm sure, they're aren't many of them and I'm glad to have it. It's just...weird.

I read somewhere on the web, a guy who bought a Zankor said only 60 had left the factory.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Incorrect. Zankor was a game like Spooky where there were very few made but it wasn't a kit. I had a Zankor for 4 years and loved it, I should have never sold it.
The music is correct in the emulation, but its misplaced. There are other sounds that should fire when you hit the spinner and left ramp. Also the attract mode music only plays once not continuously, but this is minor.

One thing that is missing is game time bonus. Hope Zolt and the team can add that. I have to play the ASK version a few more times to see what else is missing. Overall I am very impressed with the emulation. The playfield and plastics and lighting is spot on. It is a very strange game, but very cool. There are also speech call outs missing (they are using samples from the Italian roms, which mine had too). I never found english roms for this game.

My impressions? Weird. I like the left orbit but this is one strange table, especially the music and how it changes. This has got to be the most ill placed music for a pin I've ever heard. The upper playfield is just there for being there. I don't see much of a purpose for it. The far left middle playfield lane is poorly placed. It basically feeds the left inlane (outlane) and your ball is gone.

night

May 18, 2012
Incorrect. Zankor was a game like Spooky where there were very few made but it wasn't a kit. I had a Zankor for 4 years and loved it, I should have never sold it.
The music is correct in the emulation, but its misplaced. There are other sounds that should fire when you hit the spinner and left ramp. Also the attract mode music only plays once not continuously, but this is minor.

One thing that is missing is game time bonus. Hope Zolt and the team can add that. I have to play the ASK version a few more times to see what else is missing. Overall I am very impressed with the emulation. The playfield and plastics and lighting is spot on. It is a very strange game, but very cool. There are also speech call outs missing (they are using samples from the Italian roms, which mine had too). I never found english roms for this game.

Did the left outlane drained as much as the ASK version?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Probably not... Nearly all the real Zaccs i watched vids from are draining much less than the ASK versions., Zankor looks nice but is just as Clown no fun to play.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
As far as im concerned., ASK should take all the time to do some serious physics rework, no hurry, but put all effort in to make ALL tables work like they supposed to in real life.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
So the bugs found till now are :

- Spinner doesnt reward points

- Mushroom shaped bumpers dont reward points

- No game time bonus

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt.

Great, Mushroom Bumpers & Dropdown Targets do award points now,

The spinner seems to award points afterwards but for sure not during spinning !

Bug, the game time bonus feature is added but unfortunately doesnt work properly,

i always get standard 10 bonuspoints at the start of the fifth ball, no matter the amount of points i scored during a game, and i dont get a sixth ball to play the awarded bonus points.

After the fifth ball the game ends without the possibility to play the awarded bonus points.

question, when you shoot the ball up the ramp and it makes the loop, i dont see any points being rewarded, is this how its supposed to be ?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Sorry, the gametime bonus issue is not occuring on this table and also not anymore on Pool Champion, so lets forget about this issue.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Zankor updates are great thanks Zsolt! I noticed the upper mini playfield doesn't score though. If I recall there were rollovers on my game on the upper mini playfield and they would score points. Anyway, I will play it some more maybe I am missing something.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, bug after the 2.5 update and the same issue as With the Pool Champ table., the game time bonus ends when the ball drains at the fifth ball, regardless of the game time still remaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.