Ball made it back to upper playfield without draining

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I was just having a fairly good game and was on my last ball when something strange happened, I was plugging away on the lower playfield and hit the ball towards me when it somehow appeared on the upper playfield. The camera stayed on the lower playfield unfortunately so I just spammed the flippers trying to keep the ball in play while I couldn't actually see it half the time. Eventually the ball drained.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
I had it happen yesterday. It was a shot to the ball lock that warped to the upper PF. Very strange.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I was just having a fairly good game and was on my last ball when something strange happened, I was plugging away on the lower playfield and hit the ball towards me when it somehow appeared on the upper playfield. The camera stayed on the lower playfield unfortunately so I just spammed the flippers trying to keep the ball in play while I couldn't actually see it half the time. Eventually the ball drained.

I had it happen yesterday. It was a shot to the ball lock that warped to the upper PF. Very strange.

Can confirm this behavior on v1.0.7 Android. Saw this happen a few times both on my SGS2 and the TF300T.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
this didn't happen to me on xbox360, but sometimes the physics engine indeed seems to get confused a little...

for example: ball that is on the playfield somehow gets transported on the ramp/rail that is above the ball, ball passing through the flipper, ball getting hit by the flipper even though it was several inches away, and ball hitting another ball when they were clearly not in contact with eachother...

it happens rarley though, but it does happen :(

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Haven't seen this on BH yet, but I have seen the ball warp onto the right rail on TOM a few times when going across the field from left to right. It's almost like the whole table isn't entirely 3D and it gets lost on where the ball should be.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
the other night i played monster bash and the ball transported itself from from the 'start canal' slinging upwards, to the lower portion of the left ramp suddenly going downwards... looked weird as f**k :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.