Favourite Star Wars Table

What is your favourite Star Wars Pinball table?

• The Empire Stikes Back

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The Clone Wars

• Return of the Jedi

• Darth Vader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starfighter Assault

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Droids

• Han Solo

• Masters of the Force

• Total voters

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So all the Star Wars tables are out. Thought we'd be different and run a poll on the Zen forum. What is your favourite?

For me, I'm apprehensive to vote too early as I haven't experienced the new tables fully, but I doubt that any of them will beat Starfighter Assault. I hated that table at first, but the more I played it the more I loved it. Now I can't get enough of it.

Vote away!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side. I chose Han Solo. He's just too good ;)

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Really enjoying Zen ATM.Not got the last 4 tables but i voted anyway! Starfighter assault is my fave followed by Return of the Jedi.Also like Clone wars and Darth Vader.Struggling to get a decent score or enjoy Boba Fett and TESB.Looking forward to getting the other tables.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
In order:

1. A New Hope - lots of replay value and many different video modes / minigames to activate. Great play field layout too, looks like a George Gomez design from afar
2. The Empire Strikes Back - This used to be my favorite table in the collection. Deep stack-based ruleset with many multiballs.
3. Masters of the Force - An all-time classic for me. Love the 3x Super Jackpots in multiball and the missions that remind me of Fear Itself
4. Darth Vader - I admittedly love this table. Very flow-oriented design with multiple stackable hurry-ups and multiballs. Dissapointed in how you can't stack hurry-ups with missions though ;)
5. Star Wars: The Clone Wars - there's that flow again! While there aren't as many modes as in say Darth Vader or New Hope the main missions fit perfectly with the lightsaber battles. Also a pretty high-scoring table :)
6. Boba Fett - I like this table for it's original idea but it just seems a bit rushed with unbalanced main mission Jackpots and very little multiball.
7. Star Wars: Starfighter Assault - Sorry but I just can't get into it. Too many shots to activate too little-scoring missions. I do love the Squad missions though, very cool idea that should be done for other tables.
8. Return of the Jedi - IMHO it feels like they forgot about the movie and just tried to design a boring table with little-to-no excitement outside of the Death Star and the Speeder Mode.
9. Star Wars: Droids - I do love the flow and combos on this table but advancing Droids to boost values in a mode you almost never reach seems pointless. Replace them with hurry-ups!
10. Han Solo - This is a prime example of how not to do a ruleset. I don't want to shoot a ramp 21 times to begin an extremely short multiball, I want them to come naturally!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
In order:

1. A New Hope - lots of replay value and many different video modes / minigames to activate. Great play field layout too, looks like a George Gomez design from afar
2. The Empire Strikes Back - This used to be my favorite table in the collection. Deep stack-based ruleset with many multiballs.
3. Masters of the Force - An all-time classic for me. Love the 3x Super Jackpots in multiball and the missions that remind me of Fear Itself
4. Darth Vader - I admittedly love this table. Very flow-oriented design with multiple stackable hurry-ups and multiballs. Dissapointed in how you can't stack hurry-ups with missions though ;)
5. Star Wars: The Clone Wars - there's that flow again! While there aren't as many modes as in say Darth Vader or New Hope the main missions fit perfectly with the lightsaber battles. Also a pretty high-scoring table :)
6. Boba Fett - I like this table for it's original idea but it just seems a bit rushed with unbalanced main mission Jackpots and very little multiball.
7. Star Wars: Starfighter Assault - Sorry but I just can't get into it. Too many shots to activate too little-scoring missions. I do love the Squad missions though, very cool idea that should be done for other tables.
8. Return of the Jedi - IMHO it feels like they forgot about the movie and just tried to design a boring table with little-to-no excitement outside of the Death Star and the Speeder Mode.
9. Star Wars: Droids - I do love the flow and combos on this table but advancing Droids to boost values in a mode you almost never reach seems pointless. Replace them with hurry-ups!
10. Han Solo - This is a prime example of how not to do a ruleset. I don't want to shoot a ramp 21 times to begin an extremely short multiball, I want them to come naturally!

Wow... we have very different tastes! :)

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013

Great point about both of these tables. Han currently feels like a long and pointless grind

I ended up voting for Boba Fett, but almost immediately wished I could take it back and vote for Clone Wars. Boba Fett is a much better theme, and oozes cool; but Clone Wars is just so well designed. Clone Wars doesn't just flow incredibly well, but nearly every shot you take advances you towards another great mode.

night

May 18, 2012
Did anyone try this? It seems seriously fun.

36751_story__sw16.jpg

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
No real trend or consensus currently... interesting.

Well considering these forums are more about Pinball arcade I can see there isn't many that like/love Zen post here. There are many that hate Zen or just can't get into it.

For me

1. Masters of the Force - I've been getting more consistent with that left orbit and even though this table is frustrating at times, it still holds the top spot for my favorite SW table. Just love the challenge.
2. Han Solo - Great modes so many different MBs even though some are short. I find this table challenging as to finish all the modes to get to General solo is a challenge in itself. Was surprised by this table.
3. Starfighter Assault - visually impressed with this table. Something about this table really grabbed me when it was released. I still play it. It's a fun table even though it's one of those marathon tables and easy to keep the ball in play.
4. New Hope - Despite the grinding of Yavin MB, if you disregard that the table is fun, and I think challenging to complete compared to EP 4/5
5. Empire Strikes back - First of the 3 tables released and still fun.
6. Return of the Jedi - fun plus the tweaks Deep did with the active slings makes you play the nudge game as the ball can easily end up in the out-lanes.
7. Boba Fett - Challenging. It would be at #4 if the others before it weren't fun.
8. Droids - The last several tables I consider ramp spam to much revolved around hurry-ups and ramp shots. Droids is the better of the 3 IMO. Missions are challenging enough. Nice flow but hampered by too many ramp shots.
9. Clone Wars - Tough choice between Droids and this. I just find that it can be fairly easy to grind the hurry-ups. Plus the mode where you shoot into the ship and hit the lanes takes too long to really score points. That mode was boring and every time I start it I just let the timer go down.
10. Darth Vader. I think the only alluring part to me are the missions and they are challenging. But it's so much easier to score points by the numerous Hurry-ups and the fact that you can stack these hurry-ups with the MB's takes away from the missions. The MBs are easy to start. Most disappointing table IMO.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts