Bug Several Ripley's Believe It or Not Bugs

malignance

Jun 6, 2012
I don't know exactly what happened in Ripley's, but I was in a multiball mode (Antarctica, I believe) and one of my balls was "lost" on the table. Once the second ball drained, I tried to "call the attendant", but it said the ball was not lost. The kick-outs did nothing and neither did a TILT. I had to quit and I had been playing for about an hour and had about 380,000,000 points.

A few hours later, I tried another game. This time I was up to about 400 million on the first ball. At some point (during a multiball) my solid "shoot again" light turned off (I lost track of how many extra balls I had, but I had at least four). When my first ball drained, it skipped right to ball three and it would not let me acquire any more extra balls (either through the pyramid or by the 2 million point super jackpot). Is that a glitch? or is the game designed to limit the number of balls played?

In that same game, I also had a frog frenzy where I was only given one ball (not much of a frenzy). I think it was because I hit the super jackpot at the same time my other ball drained. Pretty quirky event and it may also be a bug in the actual pinball table (I wouldn't know because I can barely break 10 million on a live one).

As a side-note, you may want to slightly increase the randomness of kick-outs from scoops and releases from magnets, etc. It makes it way too easy to dominate the game.

cdub

Jun 7, 2012
I have had the mutilball bug at least 10 times. It is really annoying as it always happens when you are having an amazing ball. I was trying to complete the frog frenzy wizard goal, I was on ball one and had just rifled off 4 super jackpots during multiball and had at least 4 extra balls. You can always tell when it is going to happen when you lose 2 of the 3 multiballs and the screen does not revert to the standard view. Once the final ball drains it is game over as the game is froze and there is no way out except to exit through the menu. Hopefully this game ending bug is patched when the DLC is finally available for 360.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.