Request May / June DLC

Pericles

May 30, 2012
Dear Farsight,

I am not posting to complain, I am just dying to have MORE fun! I only own a Vita and I play TPA more than any other game I own. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY! I noticed that PSN has just posted a demo. Is there some hidden place I can buy the dlc on P$N?

I'm jonseing man! Help a player out and give us all a clue as to when we can get our hands on the next two dlcs for the Vita. I've seen the "estimates," but is there any other info?

My flipper fingers are itchy! The money is burning a hole in my PSN Wallet! I LOVE this game!

Cheers,
Pericles

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I too really love the game and am looking forward to the new tables. My current attitude is:
9e9.gif

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I know you are all going to kick me in the head but even though I want the DLC, I must admit, once I started playing THE BLACK HOLE, I have not moved to another table yet! I guess once you go black, you never go back is true in a way! So in reality, I still have 3 new tables to check out that came with the game.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
The first table pack (Medieval Madness and Bride of PinBot) will be released for the PS Vita on June 12th, and
The second table pack (Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse) will be released on July 3rd.

Pericles

May 30, 2012
The first table pack (Medieval Madness and Bride of PinBot) will be released for the PS Vita on June 12th, and
The second table pack (Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse) will be released on July 3rd.

Brilliant! I'll take it! Thank you! As for your Black Hole confession, I hope they fix that rollover. I have only busted a million once on that table. I also hope they get the multi-player and tournamnets together.

Then we can all flap some flippers online!

They are getting ready to RIOT over on the 360 forum.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
They are getting ready to RIOT over on the 360 forum.

hahaha, indeed. I hereby pledge allegiance to the PS Vita forum !!

Seriously, good news, can't wait. I love playing TPA on my Vita.

RetroBlast, what's the source of the info ? Not disputing, just wondering.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
hahaha, indeed. I hereby pledge allegiance to the PS Vita forum !!

Seriously, good news, can't wait. I love playing TPA on my Vita.

RetroBlast, what's the source of the info ? Not disputing, just wondering.

I took it from the PS3 thread here and they said it was from FarSight on Facebook.

Hey Pericles, I hear you about that rollover ... supposedly in the 2nd DLC pack some bugs will be fixed. I really take a whole different approach to the BLACK HOLE table while playing it on the PS3 simply because that rollover works.

As far as online multiplayer, I think that is a very long time away ... just a gut feeling.

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
This makes me very happy!
Although I was really hoping the glitches would be fixed in the first DLC pack.

On TOTAN I can never launch more than 1 ball in genie mode so I've never been able to beat it.
On TOM the background music gets stuck and loops over itself.
On Ripleys sometimes when you press start on the first ball it doesn't let you launch it.
And then there is the Black hole stuff etc...

Love the game and cannot wait until these issues are fixed. If anyone knows a fix for them please let me know.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This makes me very happy!
Although I was really hoping the glitches would be fixed in the first DLC pack.

On TOTAN I can never launch more than 1 ball in genie mode so I've never been able to beat it.
On TOM the background music gets stuck and loops over itself.
On Ripleys sometimes when you press start on the first ball it doesn't let you launch it.
And then there is the Black hole stuff etc...

Love the game and cannot wait until these issues are fixed. If anyone knows a fix for them please let me know.

I'm sure many, if not most, of the issues you mentioned should be fixed with the DLC Tables Pack #1 and #2 updates. Hopefully most will be fixed with the first update that should be available on June 12th.

Pericles

May 30, 2012
Say Metalzoic, has you ball launching problem in TOTAN been on the Vita or PS3? Because I WAS able to get the multi-launch on Vita (Don't have Ps3). Did you try both plungers? The analog stick and the touchscreen? I think I used the touchscreen... I think...

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Say Metalzoic, has you ball launching problem in TOTAN been on the Vita or PS3? Because I WAS able to get the multi-launch on Vita (Don't have Ps3). Did you try both plungers? The analog stick and the touchscreen? I think I used the touchscreen... I think...

This is only the Vita. I always play with it vertical.

I've probably only gotten to genie mode about 20ish times, but it only gives me one ball.
It doesn't auto-launch any balls like I've read the iOS version does.
The analogue sticks don't launch any balls.
Touching the screen anywhere does nothing but work the flippers, does not launch a ball.
None of the buttons will launch any balls.

And then when that ball drains, whether I'm still in genie mode or not, no other balls are available.
The machine just clicks and bangs as it looks for balls, but to continue playing I have to call for an attendent.
After that the game works properly again.

This has happened every single time and it's a real letdown. I just quit playing that table until it's fixed.

Pericles

May 30, 2012
@Metalzoic OK. I do not play vertical, but this I know for sure. The balls did not auto launch. I swiped down on the touchscreen plunger over and over again to launch the balls and I beat the genie. My top score is 426,883,890.

My issue is I cannot get the back touchscreen to nudge no matter what I do.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Hmmm... weird. Sounds like it may be a glitch that only happens when you play vertical then.

I'm constantly nudging it accidentally using the back touchscreen. Problem is it is to awkward to do it on purpose that way to be of any use. Hopefully we get 6-axis or analog stick nudging in the DLC.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Strange I have not had any problems with the tables on my PS Vita except Black Hole (and i really don't know that game enough to know the bugs). I have to say my Favorite game right know is Ripley's Believe it or not, I just can't stop playing that game. We had one in a bar near me and i didn't like it at all, then i played it on Visual pinball and the damn thing grew on me SO WIERD MAN. Talk to you soon.

Pericles

May 30, 2012
No Metalzoic, don't re-install. The dlc is scheduled for tomorrow (6-12) and it may straighten some things out for you. Hopefully the dlc will happen... :D

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
Yesss new update and new tables!!!!
I can't waint any longer hahahahahaha.... My vita want to play pinball!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts